Chapter 15

"Link! Pit! Pittoo!"

The three boys looked up, searching for the voice that had called out to them. They were all confused to see Zelda running towards them, tears streaming down her face and clothes wrinkled and worn out.

Link was the first to make a move. He rushed towards her, engulfing her into his arms, letting her sob into his shoulder, "Woah, Zel, what's wrong? Where's Lana?"

She sobbed even harder after hearing the girl's name. "I don't know! She's gone! She...disappeared. I don't know what happened." She yelled the first part but her voice soon quieted into a mere whisper.

Pit and Pittoo both sent each other confused glanced. The dark twin raised a brow. "What do you mean you don't know? Didn't you chase after her?" Pittoo asked Zelda.

She pushed away from the blonde boy and nodded, wiping the tears away. She sucked in a big amount of air before speaking, "I followed Lana into the women's restroom and she was angry at me. She started yelling at me--"

Link shook his head. "No way, she'd never do that!" He interrupted.

Zelda glared at him. "Link, please shut up." She ignored his narrowed eyes and continued. "Suddenly the lights went out and this banging noise was coming from every angle. Then someone pulled Lana away from me...the lights turned back on...and she was gone." She finished as a few more tears fell silently.

Link shook his head again. "No, there's no way." He pushed past Zelda and entered the small shop the two girls were at only a couple of minutes ago.

Zelda was right behind Link. "Link, you have to believe me. She's gone! There must be--"

"Zelda! There you are! I was looking for you. You just took off without me." A voice cut in from beside them.

The Hylian duo looked to their left and saw Lana standing with her hands clasped together behind her back, smiling like there wasn't a single problem in the world.

Link instantly smiled. "Lana!"

She smiled back, her blue hair ponytail swishing behind her as she cocked her head to the side innocently. "Hi, Link."

Zelda's eyes widened.

There was no way. She had disappeared before her. Lana was gone! So...how was she here? Looking perfectly perfect. There wasn't a single bruise, scratch, or cut on her skin to prove what had happened only moments ago.

What the hell?

Zelda shook her head and stepped back. "How are you here?"

Lana blinked in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"You were gone! How are you here!" The brunette shouted like a maniac. People around glanced at the trio in slight interest.

Probably thinking it was some kind of love triangle argument happening. I mean....there is some kind of love triangle...

Lana backed up with widened eyes. "Woah, Zelda, just calm down. I don't know what you mean? I've been here this entire time." She said as she glanced at me with cautious and confused eyes.

But Zelda was the one who was truly confused. "I saw you disappear. You were pulled away from me, I know, I was there!" The brunette yelled but more of a hushed whisper.

Link sighed and glanced at me. "Zelda, I don't know what's wrong with you, but cut it out. I get that you two might not get along very well but please at least try to be civil." He added. "Lana is trying."

Zelda scowled and whipped around, beginning to walk away from the blue haired girl and blonde boy. "Whatever." She mumbled, walking out of the store in a silent fury.

As she walked out, she noticed the twins were waiting by the door. The nicer twin smiled at Zelda. "Hey, what happened earlier?" He asked curiously.

She frowned. "It was nothing."

Pittoo snorted. "Yeah, it sure didn't seem like it. You were crying like crazy and saying something about Lana."

Sighing, She told the story. "I had a vision and it came true. Lana disappeared...but she's here. I know she's gone so I don't know who the hell that person is standing with Link!" Zelda growled out.

The twins looked at each other before looking back at her. "I don't understand?" Pit said as crossed his arms, his twin doing the same.

Zelda narrowed her eyes, "You have to believe me! Please, I know that, that is not Lana! I don't know who, but it isn't her!" She pleaded, her eyes starting to water.

Why wasn't anyone believing her?