Chapter 5

Chris POV

FUCK

I blew it. I didn't mean to blow up on her like that but when I heard her voice on the other end and how she didn't remember what happened in VA made me snap. I couldn't believe she tried to put all the blame on me when she caused it in the first place. Everyone knows the saying that payback is a bitch and I don't play fair.

Once I finally got off the call with her and pulled myself together I called Keeis and told him to pull up.

"yo yo" Keeis loudly said walking into my house.

"yoo" i say while rapping him up.

"my nigga you look rough what's going on with you" ? he asks me

"mannn" I say before telling him the conversation I just had with Della.

"so you telling me she still don't remember" keeis ask in disbelief?

"nah man she don't and she still mad at me because I didn't call her. I mean can you blame me I was hurt." i reply still frustrated with the situation.

" look man imma be real with you.. she probably don't remember the night y'all shared and thought you were giving her the cold shoulder. you did say y'all were drunk right" keeis replied

"i know it's just hurtful knowing what I know. I know not all men take losing their virginity seriously but my mom always taught me losing your virginity is sacred for both genders. I didn't know what I was doing and neither was she.There we're so many nights I cried just because i felt so less of a man. She made me this way. I didn't want to go out and fuck every bitch in LA and party every weekend but I did it because of her.

"damn man... i get it. look how about we pull up on her dance class she having tonight mijo and hoody told me about it and I think the girls gone be there too" keeis said

" mannn i don't know what if she cuss me out i don't want to hear that bullshit" I reply

"bro stop thinking negatively just go and see what happens you never know y'all might be able to have a conversation" keeis says

" aight man i'll go buy if she cuss me out i'm beating the fuck out you real shit" i say in all seriousness

" damn what you say fuck me for " keeis says mimicking and the famous tiktok sound.

" mann getcho ole wanna be tiktok famous headass out of here" I say before going upstairs to get ready for one of the scariest moments of my life but first I have a couple calls to make

—————-

Time skip- the next day
about to arrive to Dellas Studio🤍

My driver pulled up to my house.  All of us hopped inside the truck . I had to bring out the big dogs to show her that I seriously want to talk to her. Earlier I called our old friends from Virginia. Ciara , Kira, Kiara , and Raven. You already know Hoody, Keeis, Austin, and Mijo were there too.

" soo gang what's the plan im ready to go see my girl and you look like your about to shit on yourself" says Kiara. she's always been the straightforward one.