Chapter 7

Chris POV

continuation of last chapter

she did it she finally did it. she turned her dreams into reality. It was like I was walking into her dreams. It was scary to feel like i had missed so much but i lm glad to be here now.

"so do you want to talk now"della said

"mannn i don't know where to start" i replied. it's so much i haven't told her.

"well i'll start , when you left stopped talking to me. it really hurt my feelings and made me feel like i had no purpose in your life. i was your biggest supporter hell we were each others biggest supporters but it's like you just gave up on me to pursue a life you didn't see me in"

i couldn't believe what i was hearing. this whole time she felt like i didn't love her?

"wait a minute dellz , the love i had/ have for you never went away. i was young , touring the world, and was bad at communicating. no excuse but you got to know that i thought of you everyday."

"yea but not enough to call. chris i went through so much my dance career was almost over because of issues that you don't know. i needed you and you weren't there. i had to go through your mom and tootie to even make sure you were alive. you didn't love me enough because you made time for mijo and austin . i guess i just wasn't your priority like i thought i was" della replied with tears in her eyes.

i hurt her pass hurt. i don't know how to fix this but i do know now that she's here i want to be in her life as much as she lets me.

" della, i love you you're the first girl i ever really loved. my momma loves you, my brothers and sister loves you-

"but you don't and that's what hurts"

damn

"tell me what to do to fix this della. i miss you i miss us. the ball is in your court at this point. if you don't want to talk anymore let me know now and i'll leave you alone forever. if you would like to continue talking call me and we can forget it out. just know whatever you decide i love you" i replied before kissing her forehead, her cheek ,then her lips.

"goodbye della"

_________________________

Della POV

Once he left I just broke down. I can't do this anymore it is physically weighing down on me. I hear a knock on the door from Maya and Amber. I tell them to come in.

"is he gone" i ask them with tears in my eyes.

"yes ma'am he left not too long ago"

"della sweetie you know we love you and want the best for you but you have to tell him" maya replied

"y'all i can't he's going to hate me"

"orr he won't" amber replied

"you can't keep waiting and waiting too much time is passing by and these are-

"ENOUGH, it's bad that he thinks that y'all live here with me"

"della baby we love you but it's time to face the music next week we move to our own place . granted it's across the hall but still. your life is about to change and i don't know whether he's prepared for that or not"

i'm not hiding i just can't accept the fact of what he did to me. i have to be the one to fix things. i have to be the one to reconcile and make sure we're happy go lucky. FUCK NO. i miss my best friend. the one who would look out for me no matter what .

after crying and contemplating my decision i decided to scroll on instagram but stopped at a post that chris just made. i immediately froze.

there were two things that chris did that made me know this post was directed towards me

there were two things that chris did that made me know this post was directed towards me. the bracelet on his wrist is what i bought for his 16th birthday and back to love is the song i wrote after we confessed our feelings for each other . i have no clue how he even knew about that song. it was an ode to not only our love but our friendship. i cherish it forever.

i now know my decision and i have to come cleans unaware if he's going to be mad, happy , sad, or angry. i remember i am doing this for myself but i don't know just quite what i'm getting myself into.

momma , daddy , and the rest of the fam are coming down here on Saturday to make sure everything is safe and secure . my parents always want to put their eyes on something to make sure it's right. i wonder how they'll react when i tell them me and chris are in contact again. never mind too much at one time.

i miss my home in the tapp but i accept it for what it was . my childhood home . a place to go back to and remember the good memories. LA is my new home the home where i'll have a great career, great relationships, great family ,and a great life. i hope LA treats me right dancing is my life and i'd breakdown at the thought of never dancing again.

after chilling on my phone and finalizing some things for when the family comes on Saturday i go out to talk to maya and amber. i sit in between them and say. "i'm going to do it , i have to no matter the consequences or repercussions of my actions. y'all i'm so scared we just got placed in each others life again i don't want him to hate me" they immediately join me on the couch while i break down in tears.

"dellz nooo your doing the right thing. you are loved you are blessed and everything happens for a reason. chris popping back up gave you a reason to finally tell him. FUCK HIM if he takes it the wrong way" amber said

" yeaa like amber said , everything happens for a reason . if he doesn't take it the right way i know a guy who can make it look like an accident if you catch my drift" maya said

"maya pleaseee you're making me cry more. i love y'all so much and i'm so grateful for y'all i don't know what i would do without y'all"

"we love you too pookie" they replied calling me my childhood nickname.

"UGHHHH i hate that name"

welp i guess it's time to face the music just hoping we can get back to love .

SAY THEY CALLING FROM WATTPAD SAY THEY MISS MEE

WELL WELL WELLL
heey guysss hope everyone is doing great. your girl was definitely depressed lol but i'm back 😏. couldn't hold me down for long.
**ques nicki minaj**
NEW YORK STAND TF UP
lollll y'all know i'm bad at consistency buttt i'm gonna TRY . no promises. i would pinky swear but i take those VERY SERIOUSLY and i would hate to break a pinky promise.... anyways what do y'all think the big secret isss. before you guesss . it's not what you think. or is it😏. LMFAOOOO but nah seriously next chapter in 10 hours.

LOVE YALLLLL BLOOP🩷