Prologue

Flashback :
Chris POV

Today is the day where I start living for myself. Who knew that me, Chris Brown ,country boy from Tappahannock would blow up in one instance. The world will finally know me as Chris Brown.I'm really going to miss it out here in Va. The tapp will always be my home but it's time to move on to greater things. There are so many people that have my back so I'm going to do big things for them.

I was in my room when I heard my mom Joyce scream. I immediately start running to see what's wrong with her. She says " Chris your songs on the radio". The phone had started ringing and my mom answered she said it was jive records wanting to meet with me  It all felt like a dream. My mom and I were both crying and happy. From that moment on I knew I had to put on not only for my city but my family also.
My mom ended up telling my coaches and school principal that I would be no longer attending Essex High School. That would also mean that I would be leaving my friends behind. The brighter side is that I can go out and live my dream.
I was so excited that I ran across the street to tell my best friend Della. I banged on the door until she came but it wasn't her at the door it was Papa Neal.

He yanked open the door with force telling me to calm down and that I could go up and see her but to be quiet because Nicole and Sierra were sleeping . I ran upstairs to see her dancing in her mirror like always marching to the beat of her own drum. I immediately tackled her and tickled her until she screamed for me to stop and to tell her what's wrong.

Mama Renee came busting in the room asking what's the noise about. I told them both that I had just heard my song on the radio and had been offered to sign a record label. They both screamed in excitement but immediately brought their voices down realizing the girls were sleep. "

I'm so proud of you Chris your doing big things" says Mama Renee after finishing her scream fest. I take a look at Dellz Judging by the look on her face I can tell she's happy but something else is bothering her. Mama Renee leaves the room.
"Wanna play video games" I ask. "Sure " Della replies. We continue to play video games like 2k , madden , gta , fortnite and etc.

We heard a knock on the door and Sierra walked in and told me that my mom called and I had to leave in 10 minutes or else. I then remembered I had to ask Della something.

" I couldn't help but notice you looked a little sad when I told you I was leaving what's wrong aren't you happy for me" I ask. Della Replies " don't get me wrong I'm excited for you Chris , it's just that your going to forget all about me and go big time" Della replies " Dellz you'll always be my number 1 best friend in the world" I reply. " Ok but you have to promise to keep in contact with me and don't forget about me when you go famous" replied Della.

"I promise I would never do you like that Dellz your my bestfriend "
say as we pinky swear

If only pinky swears came true ....