⚜Chapter 27: Another Psycho

A/N: Nov 9, 2021

And you guys said I overestimated you guys 🙄 and now we're at 700 votes in just 2 days? Never underestimate the Homie gang. Never.

A well deserved chapter 💅 enjoy

Q/A: what time do you read on Wattpad? Morning, afternoon, night?

P.s: please leave a vote if you enjoy this chapter!

⚜⚜⚜

Adam was gone when I woke up. The other side of the bed was empty and cold. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling, wondering if it was all a dream. 

Adam had left but the fever hadn't gone away. I pulled the blanket to my chin, shivering beneath. Without Adam's warmth, the world felt impossibly cold. When I pulled up the sheets, I got another whiff of Adam's delicious scent. My mind replayed his rich, deep voice over and over again, and my cheeks started to burn aflame.  Fuck, I was blushing, and Adam wasn't even here. I tried to think of anything but him, but the more I tried not to think about him, the more my mind obsessed over him. His strong shoulders, his prominent abs, the beautiful, faded scars that trailed down his strong back and arms, his thick thighs, and damn, that ass... 

"Maybe I really am a pervert," I muttered under my breath. I tossed and turned, but despite the dizziness, I couldn't bring myself to stay in his room. Staying here only made me think about him more. I made his bed and left his room, checking left and right to make sure the coast was clear before leaving. 

My arms wrapped around my waist as I tried to warm myself up. What I hated most about fevers was that you felt hot and cold, kind of like the way I felt about Adam. I both despised and obsessed over him; there was simply no in-between. One second I wanted him out of my life, and the next, I was jerking off to him in his bed. That was a secret I'd have to take to my grave. The number of secrets I had to take six feet under was starting to terrify me. 

As I walked down the halls, I couldn't help but look down at my hands. I felt like I had murdered someone with these two hands except my palms weren't covered in invisible blood, but cum. I needed to wash my hands. Fortunately, I managed to find the bathroom without bumping into anyone. 

I turned on the sink and leaned forward, grabbing the bar of dirty soap, and scrubbed my hands until my skin turned red. I washed it under the stream of water. A trickle of sweat dripped off my chin and goosebumps crawled down my back and arms. I had to squeeze my eyes when I blinked to focus. 

Maybe I could ask Vadim if he could get me some medicine to kill this damn fever... Or Ruby, if I was lucky enough to bump into her. My breath came out ragged and hoarse, and I struggled to keep my eyes open. 

How can you have such a sensitive body and still decide to fight a group of delinquents on your own? Adam's voice echoed in my mind. The stern look in his eyes and the tone of his voice almost made me think that he was worried about me. Pah, as if. 

My wet hand drifted to the back of my ear where Adam had put his hand. I closed my eyes, letting out a tired sigh. 

How did things get so complicated?

I was about to turn off the sink until I heard footsteps. I thought it was just another boy who came to use the bathroom, but the footsteps sounded alarmingly close.

My instincts were blaring red lights as he got closer, and my entire body turned tense. I saw the shadow of his arm stretched out and I spun around, throwing the first punch. But the boy caught my fist and twisted my arm behind my arm with such speed that I could hardly process what was happening. 

He slammed my chest against the wall covered in graffiti. My cheek pressed against one of the hairy dicks drawn on the wall. I struggled in his grasp, surprised by his strength. My eyes widened when something cold and sharp touched the skin beneath my neck. 

He was holding a knife against my throat.

I shifted my eyes towards the culprit, my brows furrowing in confusion at the unfamiliar pair of vicious green eyes. The boy had a wicked smile that revealed his canine teeth. They looked more like snake fangs to me. 

My eyes scanned his face. He had sleek, platinum blond hair and a pale complexion. Whoever he was, he was really handsome. That damn jawline looked as sharp as the knife he was holding against me. 

"Let go," I snarled, trying to remain calm. He was taller than me and lowered his gaze. I felt like he was not only looking down at me but also looking down on me. 

"Nah," he said with a cocky smirk that almost looked like a sneer. He was wearing a dog tag but it was hidden behind his shirt. It wouldn't surprise me if he was in the top hundreds. 

He inclined his head closer to me, lowering his voice to a whisper that sent chills down my spine.

"You're so tense. Relax a bit, I'm not going to kill you," he said, his hot breath fanning against my ear. "Yet."

I barked in laughter. Despite his smile, I could hear the undertone of threat in his voice. 

"What do you want with me? If you're looking for a dog tag, you're out of luck. I don't have one."

He twisted my arm higher up my back and the jolt of pain made me cry in pain.

"Oh, wow. I like the way you cry. I wonder how much you'll beg and scream when I cut your limbs off one by one."

My eyes widened as I stared at him as he went on, "Promise me you'll scream as loud as you can. I really like it when they scream."

He pressed the tip of his knife below my chin and I held back a wince when he slowly cut the exterior layer skin. I could feel blood trickling down my Adam's apple. 

"What the hell do you want with me?" I hissed through gritted teeth, my pulse galloping in panic. I'd never seen this boy in my life! 

"Revenge."

My eyes fluttered in confusion. 

"Revenge?" I echoed with a crease between my brows. "For what?"

The malicious grin on his face widened and the menacing gaze in his vicious, green eyes made me stiffen. 

"For murdering my best friend." 

⚜⚜⚜

A/N: I've been reading all your comments on my YouTube channel. Tysm for being so nice and supportive, you guys really are the sweetest. +150 subscribers in a day? I was mind blown. I love you guys so much and appreciate the support 💛 (and big shout out to those who commented "Eric is Axis" ;)

Chapter 43 of TRS is available on Patreon! For those who'd like access to advanced chapters and quicker updates, the link is in my bio :)

Until the next update, byeee 👋