A/N

Hello everyone. I'm xoxoHotMe, or aka, Aaliyah. I have decided to make yet another story, but unlike the others, this one has a full plot that I have took the actual time to create.

Also, unlike my other stories, this one will be more Mystery and Romance, rather than Drama and Humor, and sometimes have a hint of Romance. If you aren't a fan of this odd combination, then I suggest you read a different fanfiction.

This story will also be a major Zelink fanfiction, so if you do like this pairing, but want to see other couples also, this may be a good story for you to read. Just keep in mind it will focus more on them.

This story is going to be updated weekly, sometimes more than once every week, so you won't have to wait long for the next chapter.

Another thing, is that I would appreciate any comments that help improve my writing so do not be afraid of pointing out any mistakes. Point them out so I can quickly fix them.

One more thing I would like to add is that if you want to see a specific couple get together beside Link and Zelda, comment the ones you would want the most.

For example:

1. Shulk and Peach

or

2. Peach and Robin

or even

3. Lana and Marth

Just make sure you comment because I don't want anyone to get mad that their pairing didn't make it and say it's my fault. I'm giving you the chance to choose and you should take the opportunity.

Thank you,

xoxoHotme :3