Epilogue: Every Moment

*****ENJOY!!!!!!*****

RIVER, Three Weeks Later—

"Fuck, angel," Griffin warned, his voice deep and dangerous, and I smirked as I let the silk robe fall just that little bit more, revealing my bare shoulders, absolutely filthy with golden glitter. Griffin tugged against the bonds wrapped around his wrists, his chest rising and falling as his eyes darkened, his bear so close to the surface I could see fur ripple across his skin.

"I got this one just for you," I purred, making his cock, already hard and leaking just from the idea of what I had been doing behind the decorated partition in our suite, twitch and a drop of precum slip down onto his navel. "I really wanted tonight to be special."

I wore a nearly-sheer pink robe that hung only just barely past my ass and groin, with long flowing sleeves and lace around the edges. My feet were bare but for the color on my toes— the same shade of pink as my robe— and a few toe rings that glimmered in the dim light of the hearth fire. I wore a wig of brown hair with bright blonde highlights, the tresses falling around my shoulders and making me shiver every time they brushed my skin. My eyes were done up elegantly with glitter and kohl, my cheeks hot and probably deep red, because I could feel the heat emanating from them. And my lips were plainly colored, but they were wet and silky with a honey concoction Princess Lacy had shared with me, her eyes smiling as she slipped it into my hand and wished me luck on my mission of the night.

I wondered how many people knew about my present for Griffin that night. I had told only one or two, getting their help in gathering items in such a short timeframe, since Griffin hadn't told me it was his birthday until only a few days before, and only then under duress, but it seemed as if everyone in the palace somehow found out about his birthday just after I did, and that I was giving him the best present I knew how to... Myself, done up and wrapped just for him.

"It's... River, mate, please. Please, let me see. I wanna... Let me see, sweet angel."

I chuckled, the sound dark and obscene, as I met his eyes and licked my lips, then bit the bottom one between my teeth.

"I like you begging," I declared, shivering as his eyes, dark and animal, roved my body as he helplessly fought against the bonds around both his ankles and his wrists, tying him spread eagle on the bed we had shared since I had healed enough to travel and we had come home to begin our life together. "I like it a lot. Do you like what you see so far, my big bear?"

"You are the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in my entire life," he growled, the words more animal than man. "Now show me what is mine. Show me my present. Now, River. Now, fucking... fucking now, mate. Show me what is mine."

"Nuh-uh," I teased, moving towards him, swaying my hips and letting the robe fall just a little bit more, to uncover my pecs and my left nipple. Swollen and tied up with a pink bow, just for him. "You were naughty."

"I didn't... What...?" he babbled, the words barely articulate as he yanked on the silk scarves on his wrists. I knew he could probably just break through them, if he truly wanted to, but it made me blissfully happy that he would play along, let me tease and torture him, because it was what I wanted. What made me happy.

My bear was all about making me happy. It was about time I tried to return the favor.

"You weren't even going to tell me it was your birthday," I pouted, sticking my lower lip out. His eyes flew to my lips, and he swallowed so loudly it sent a shiver down my spine to pool against my anus, where I was wrapped tightly around a marble plug I had bought that very day.

"I... Angel, it doesn't matter. It didn't matter—" he began, but I cut him off with a finger to his lips as I leaned over him, letting the soft hair of the wig drop around his head, framing the two of us in a cocoon of sultry darkness.