Chapter 13- Letting You Go Again

This is how Yume's Mangekyou looks like

*Yume's POV*

Deidara and Tobi were the comedy duo of the Akatsuki since Tobi would piss off Deidara and Deidara would blow him up and yeet him to another planet. Nevermind that, they were sent to capture the Sanbi, and yet to my surprise, they came back with an abnormally large turtle. 

Nothing changed much other than me tagging along with Itachi on all his missions so we can train any time possible. And whabam, all of a sudden, they ended up getting the Yonbi. 

Thanks to that, my training was put to a halt for three days and nights. During that time, my crow came back from Konoha with good new and bad news.

The good news is that Sasuke killed the disgusting snake which is both good and bad for me. The information about him is probably useless now, but hey, he's dead. 

The bad news is...they sent a team from Konoha after Itachi...

Once I saw Itachi, I told him the news, but he seemed to be nonchalant about it.

And I'm clueless about it.

"Nii-san, you're in danger now. Sasuke will come after you anytime soon and Konoha is onto you" I said in worry but Itachi smiled and nudged my cheek

"Yume, I'll be alright. You're the one who's in danger. I think you should stop tagging along with me on all of my missions or Konoha will find you" Itachi said pulling me to a hug 

"Your training is now over. I've taught you almost everything I know and you've perfected your Mangekyou. There's nothing else left to learn from me, Imouto"

"Okay, but...before I leave..." I mumbled

"Before you leave?" Itachi asked and I smirked. He fell right into my trap

"Since no one is in the hideout except for us.... I want to have a cooking contest with you!" I demanded as sparkles surrounded me

"What a foolish request..." Itachi sighed

"I sense a no.." I sighed sadly

"It's a yes, but you'll lose, Imouto" Itachi said with a smile 

We both went to the kitchen and wore our aprons, and I made sure Itachi gets the pink one.

I set the timer on for an hour and thirty minutes and we began.

I was able to make some dango and ramen during the thirty minutes. I thought my victory was assured until... I saw what Itachi made...

Octopus, sushi, dango, fried rice, ramen, bakudan, tsukemen, tempura, soba, yakitori, ohagi, oden, teriyaki, miso soup, rice balls, even a cheesecake with my Mangekyou drawn on top of it

"I think I went a little overboard" Itachi a laughed

"A little is a bit of an exaggeration. That's a feast that could feed the entire Uchiha clan! And how on earth did you make all that in an hour and a half? I'm totally outmatched here..." I deadpanned in defeat "It's been fun but imma go cry now"

"Imouto, it's just a contest" Itachi stroked my hair gently as I pouted

"Nii-san, anyone would hardly call this a contest" I stated angrily

Suddenly, the rest of the Akatsuki came as holograms and had an urgent meeting. But the thing is, neither Deidara or Tobi were there. Did they die or were they late?

When Itachi came back, he stayed silent since he was with Kisame. I still had to leave though. It was raining heavily outside which was not a good thing for me because I'm a moron and only morons can catch colds in summer. To try and avoid that, I took out my hidden leaf cloak and hugged Itachi goodbye.

I walked away and Itachi turned towards Kisame. I slipped back there and hugged Itachi again.

"Yume, what are you doing?" Itachi asked blankly as Kisame was just surprised

"Ara ara, Itachi-san really does have a soft spot for his little sister"

"Shut up sushi" I deadpanned then let go of Itachi again

"Bye, Nii-san! Be careful out there!" I waved to him before jumping into the trees and started tracking Sasuke's chakra.

And little did I know this was the last time I'll hug my alive brother