Chapter 2

Wow!! You guys are amazing! The feedback from this story has been wonderful! Thank you guys SO much! I've gained almost 40 more fans and it's amazing! Please keep it up! (: Spam me with votes, comments, or fans! (Cameron is on the side!)

~Rylee xx

"And this," I said opening a door, "is your room." I had just finished giving Sam a tour of house, which, I might add, had been the worst twenty minutes of my life. He is a nonstop flirt.

"And that's your room over there?" He asked pointing across the hallway.

"HA! Don't you wish! That's Cameron's room." I said while walking out. Swiftly, he grabbed my arm and turned me around. I twisted his hand behind his back in one quick motion, "How many times do I have to say this? Don't. Touch. Me." I said, cocking my head.

"Jeez, girl." He said rubbing his shoulder as soon as I had released him. I shrugged and walked out.

This wasn't going to be easy. I was definitely going to be spending a lot of time at Amy's house. She, of course, would fall all over Sam. Which wasn't going to be hard, with his, tall, muscular figure and bright green eyes and that hair. That, wait? What am I doing? I shouldn't be thinking about him. He's a jerk and a player and too much like myself, as much as I hate to admit that.

I walked into my room just as my phone went off.

Amy: Are you still going to stay with me tonight?

Me: Well, I don't know.. We kind of have this guest..

Amy: Who??

Me: His name's Sam. Family friend's son. Total jerk.

Amy: Change of plans, I'm coming over to your house.

I chuckled, I know my best friend too well. "MOM!" I screamed, knowing my voice would carry downstairs, "AMY'S SPENDING THE NIGHT!" I heard her shout an 'Okay!' back at me.

Twenty minutes later, I heard her voice downstairs followed by the sound of footsteps on the stairs then, she was standing in my doorway.

"Thank you, thank you. Hold your applause, thank you." She told me, smiling. I laughed quietly.

"Not trying to impress anyone are we, Am's?" I asked her. Her usually straight black hair was curled slightly and pinned on one side. She traded in her Toms for a pair of light blue Vans that matched her eyes perfectly and took the time to wear a black "Hipsta Please" crop top paired with a pair of white short-shorts.