Disclaimer

I just wanted to say before you read my story and criticize or judge or leave hate comments, that this is MY story.

If you don't like the idea that I'm writing about the Menendez brothers then please exit out of this right now. I don't own them, nor do I own Spencer Reid or Criminal Minds, but I do own the story line/plot and I would appreciate it that you keep your negative comments to yourself.

I know everyone has their opinions on the Menendez brothers and I'm gonna let you all know right now that I am for them getting released from prison.

Yes, what they did to their parents was wrong, but what they went through was wrong as well and they felt like they had no other choice, but to kill them.

No child should be/get abused in any way and no parent should put their child through something like that. In the near future, I really do hope that they get justice and some judge out there will give them another chance at life.

I put one of my favorite shows and one of my liked topics (I'm not sure how to word it. I watch/research/read A LOT of crime related things, mostly about serial killers and the Menendez brothers is my most favorite to talk about or read into, if that makes sense) and mashed them together.

And I'm proud of the outcome of my story. I put alot of work and time and effort into writing this and making it as perfect as it can get and I hope that you enjoy reading it.