BONUS CHAPTER: The Wedding

Victoria Menendez

Todays the day.

I'm marrying the love of my life.

Spencer Reid.

I'm gonna be Mrs. Reid in a few moments.

I can't believe it.

Here I am standing in front of the mirror, looking at myself in my wedding dress.

"You look beautiful Vic." Penelope says to me. I stare back at her through the mirror and smile.

Emily, Jj, and Penelope are here with me. Since they're basically my only girlfriends I made them my bridesmaids, Penelope my maid of honor because I'm closer to her than the others.

"Thanks you guys!" I said tearing up.

"Oh no don't start that. I'm gonna start crying too." Emily said as they all started tearing up as well and we all shared a laugh. We huddled up together into a group hug.

As we pulled away, jj pulled me aside.

"You know, Spence has gone through so much trauma with the career he has, and I'm just so glad that he's found someone that keeps him grounded. I'm happy for the both of you, and for the many years you guys will share together." She told me and we hugged.

When we pulled away, we heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in." I told the person and Rossi peaked his head in before entering.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" He asked me and I took a breath.

"Nervous, but I got this! There's no backing down. How's Spencer doing?" I asked. He must be nervous as well.

"A wreck. He thinks you're gonna leave the alter, but Morgan is putting some sense into him right now." He said as we laugh.

"I came in here to tell you something." He said to me and I started getting nervous and scared.

"What? What happened? What's wrong? You guys don't have a case do you?" I said freaking out, and Rossi held my shoulders to calm me down.

"Don't worry, its nothing like that. Its just, I know you asked me to walk you down the aisle, but I don't think I can do it." I look at him with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!! What do you mean you can't do it? Who's gonna do it? Its too late for that, there's no one available." I said freaking out again. The girls held my shoulders and comforted me.