1

Since I haven't yet decided name of female character you can help me for that.

Thank you.

If possible send me some names....

While driving back towards home, I moved my gaze from road just for a while towards dashboard to pick my phone and then it hit someone or something.

To be very precise, it was something and something was a huge carton box. It fell down, of course not due to me but only because of Earth's force, commonly known as gravitational force discovered by Sir Isaac Newton, which pulled it towards it's
surface.

I reversed my car a bit to go from side, but I was stopped by not so sweet but ear piercing sound of a female species.

Damn it!

She stood up with help of her possibly friend. I didn't thought that she might have a friend, but see, she has one and I am very sure she is the only one.

But till that moment my dick headed friend was outside apologizing to her, for god knows what fault?

I was unable to hear the chit-chat clearly, but it was not also that hard to decipher it from her hand movements and eye rolls.

I am very sure, she is saying actually yelling, "look at those what you have done to them, now what will I do? Why you people even come on road when you have no sense of driving? It was red light and you were still driving like a moron!"

And there my bestest friend comes to my resuce, "I will pay for your loss mam, sorry for that, please let me help you with these."

I covered my ear with both of my palms to stop bleeding from her yelling and cursing noise, but what distracted me was people gathering over there.

Now, now I am doomed officially!

They will surely eat me alive completely, not leaving my bones too for making sure that I existed on this very planet.

"You girl! Stop making scene, he was driving so slowly, and now you are balming him?" The people around her enquired and I smiled cause they were in my favour.

But, but the way she looked at those people, I think that was enough to turn them down into ashes. Thank god, but it didn't happened though.

Even I am surprised since when people started taking side of the person behind the steering instead of blaming the ? But whatever, it's good for me, at least for now.

"Did I asked him to come outside? Did I called you mindless people out there to help me or fight for me? And why you are bothered, just go and do whatever you were doing, brainless people, instead of having eyes and brain ignoring the fact. And speaking of driving slow."

People scattered away after listening to her. What a great orator she is? No she isn't. Actually they too had no wish to bleed their ears.

She shoved aside my friend and said, "speaking of the person who was driving so slow to have mercy on my poor life," she came towards driving seat and knocked, I politely rolled down the windows, "who are you? Prime minister of India? You are the person who is responsible for this mess and your whatever relation he has with you is sorting that, don't you think you should keep your attitude low and ask for pardon?"

Seriously, without pause, how can someone even speak so fast?

So I nodded and said, "sorry!"

She turned towards him, "so you were the one who was showing off your money to me, then let's go and you will pay for that and also you will drop me, so that no else fool like you crashes into me," she said pointing to broken down items on concrete.

"Your box!" I corrected when she came inside and sat on the backseat after keeping her box in the trunk of car with few thing that was still in condition to use.

"Oh yes! And I forgot to thank you for just hitting my box, not me!" She smirked while her friend was gasping and breathing heavily while she held her friend's hand tightly into hers, as if she knew that, what I am if not Prime Minister of India.

"Never mind! By the way just because you asked I am Darshan," I said while stepping on the gas and drove forward cause the vehicles past me were honking continuously to clear the traffic.

"You liar!" She gritted through her teeth.

I felt mercy for her poor tooth, how much they have to suffer now, just because of her some stupid anger issues.

"Shall I show my passport, driving license or something else?" I challeneged her in daring voice.

"So you want to claim that you are the author of that textbook which is taught in medical college, I won't believe it in thousand births, cause I have seen that man's picture in the corner of book. Thought it doesn't makes sure that you are not him, but I am not blind enough to differentiate between you too. He is of age of my dad or even more than that. It's not that you are young either but not old enough to be him," she relaxed more into her seat and opened her shoes to sit cross legged.

Again without pause, there has to be some secret behind this hidden talent of her.

But what she said went totally above my head.

What author, medical college?

I rubbed my eyes and took deep breaths for a strong comeback for her statement without stoppage.

A/N

I know, I know, there are books on which I don't give updates so regularly.

Still I am here starting a new book, cause I got some fresh IDEAS.....

So shower you love by VOTING and COMMENTING.

I love you alll......

And I have something to announce for "H FOR HER", so add it into your reading list if you are not following me.....

Kisses blown...