2

Add  books into reading list, you would be notified when updated, if you don't wanna follow...

Before  I could come back her phone rang. Which kind of person keeps such a terrible ring tone. I am almost deafened by it.

It was almost a kind of insufferable trauma.

As the owner as is her phone. Both are cacophonus and continuous.

"Receive the call, I have no desire to turn into a deafened person any soon," almost annoyed I shouted on top of my lungs to overcome the sound of her phone.

I had never despised anyone this much, like I do her.

"You keep your attention on what you are doing that will be better for four of us. I don't want to die in crash," she barked rolling her eyes.

Oh God! How funny was that.

"You can keep it in silent mode, if you don't want to die in crash cause my ears will start bleeding if it doesn't stops," I said throwing my left hand in air.

Of course it didn't changed neither her mind  nor her actions.

As I had expected.

But what was changed that she declined the call before it could reverberate in closed space of my car.

I was hoping to reach mall soon to end this journey with her. After two long minutes I pulled it in parking lot and she climbed down as soon as I stopped.

As if I was so willing to breath in the same air.

Huuh!

We entered in shopping complex and she lead us towards crockery section and was busy in choosing among hundreds of designs.

She placed few of them in shopping cart and that shitty device rang again gaining lots of attention from other nearby customers. But none of them dared to speak a word after she looked them or rather scared them.

I would like to say she recieved the call since she spoke into the phone in a very low tone that was undecipherable. It was so low that one can assume she wasn't even speaking, if they didn't notice phone sandwiched between her left ear and shoulder.

Placing the glass tumbler set into cart which she was holding in both of her hands, waving her friend to continue shopping she went away.

I don't understand what's the point of buying glassware again and again when you know that it will eventually break down, especially when it has just broken down.

Whatever!

I don't know why, but I followed her discretely? May be to know why she is, how she is? Is it even a proper answer to my prior question?

I am not going to think more about it cause her company will definitely turn me into a caveman.

But, but I am surely following her to know, who is that person, may be her boyfriend?

Yes, sure that's why she was speaking so low, but it doesn't seems a valid point to me, of course no one was going to tell her mom that, "oh! I saw your daughter talking to a boy in complex on phone," or anything like that.

I am on verge of sitting down to relax my muscles, why is she walking so  fastly yet so calmly? With this pace I am going to lag behind and then wait into car for her.

We passed beauty section, pantry section, stationary section and many more yet she doesn't seems to stop yet.

In this way we are going to exit now. What does she even wants to buy? These female species are so discombobulating.

As I stop to catch my breath I saw her standing, which means she has stopped. I looked above which appeared to me as wooden ceilings,and thanked  God for his mercy on my legs.

Why in bedding section? I am so sure that her she wasn't carrying her bedding items, I am not going to pay for it surely.

"Don't call me," venom dripping in her cold clipped tone.

She pushed her phone inside her denim pocket and breathed heavily, she must not have even breathed twice when her phone rang again.

"God mercy have on other person too," I prayed to God silently.

"What part of don't call me, you didn't understand?" Balling fists she spoke into the phone silently yet edge clearly visible in her tone.

"Don't call yourself my mom," she spit on her mom probably.

"You, you are a lady who gave me birth, who  later regretted about giving me birth, you are not my mom for granted," she probably answered to some queries of her mom, her nerves protruding from her arms because of the tight fists.

Come on girl, why stressing yourself. I have no right to judge her because of listening her conversation with her mother, so I prevented myself from making a opinion based on this encounter.

"Shut the fuck up, or else next time you call me, it won't be me talking to you," threat crystal clear in her clipped tone.

What does she means by this, about cops, about lawyer?

May be anyone of them or may be both of them. I hope for first one or if she is really what she had spoken not just a mere illusion or confusion, I would rather prefer next one. Cause everyone deserves stress-free and happy life.

I was immersed in my own thoughts, when she snapped her fingers in front of my face and said in a little less anger, "You better be here for choosing articles, not for what I think, and if that's the case don't do it again. I just hate this."

"I was her for this bedsheet," I lied.

"Then come if you are done, cause I don't want to waste time," saying this she handed me a towel which I am not certain from where she picked up and exited through the mall telling me that she is coming in few minutes in a few long strides and disappeared behind the glass doors.

I handed it over to our friend's respectively and exited too from the complex. I looked for her in every nook and corner, but I kept walking and looking and finally was in parking lot.

There she is.

Is she planning to go without buying? Of course no, why else she would have fought with me or with my friend to be very precise?

I walked to her light footed and she was talking to some person again. She has some talking disorder I think, continuous speaking, speaking with anger and now speaking with emotion. 

"I am mentally worn out, you know" she paused, "no, no absolutely nothing," again a long pause, "Okay bye."

Then she turned and I hid behind a car and electric pole.

Did I mentioned, 'speaking with emotion?' It's fine then, now before she finds out that I was eavesdropping again, I walked inside again.

Vote, vote,vote and vote.

I love you all...

Comment your favourite part and reaction to their action please.