6

We had to go to our parents to meet them since it has been almost a month, but due to this we have to postpone it.

Samaksh gave an excellent idea, "Why don't we tell each other parents that we are staying over each other's house, then no one will question us?" which is most likely supposed to be rejected by remaining other two of us.

This idea is like a soap bubble, which can get bursted if our parents conversed with each other which is most likely not supposed to happen, so I agreed with him.

"And pray tell me, where you will be staying then, cause my braincells yet aren't able to process the piece of information provided by you guys?"

I wonder at a times that does she have a soft spot in her whole body, cause honestly to me it doesn't seems so.

I think she is made up of stone, no limestone, no granite, actually asphalt, yes she is made up of asphalt.

For now if I remember something more harder than this then she will be made up of that.

For sure.

Like how can someone leave us to stay on bituminous roads for whole night. What will we say if something happened to two of the most smartest guys? Actually only one.

What if someone comes and tries to take advantage of beauty and innocence which is present in every muscle fibre of my body atleast, I don't know about samaksh.

"Here only, where else? Are you planning to dump us on road like some people who dump garbage on road irresponsibly in the middle of night to hide their identity that who has done this kind of shameful work?"

I said to convince her in innocentest voice possible. Is innocentest a word even? What ever it's from now onwards.

Actually I got reminded it's most innocent, not innocentest, but does that matters now, cause spoken words and sheathed swords never goes back to their place.

"Let them live here, it's only for one night, what worse can happen than them getting hurt anyhow, you never know the kind of danger they may have to face," her friend cooed her in order to make her agree, but I strongly believe that she won't agree and I will have to sleep in car like homeless person.

She is silent like she is not really, I would have agreed by taking notice of her calm posture now, but it's too late to fool me, cause I have seen and heard all those bickerings.

Nothing can faze her if course from her mental decision, that there might be slight possibilityof her being wrong in same cases. She took a glance of me, actually us our surroundings and inhaled deeply.

Please god, grant my wish, cause it's not only my wish it's our need.

"Okay, but only this night and tomorrow before the sun rises, I don't want you to see here and I am not going to cook anything for anyone, you included," she told her friend in particularly to which her friend nodded eagerly, and continued,"we have enough leftovers and if I cook it will pile up more and more," she concluded her monotonous speech in authorative manner to which I too agreed instantly.

What can be more worse, staying homeless for a night or staying hungry for a night?

Of course first one is more worse cause it has it has it's own drawbacks which can't be ignored.

My stomach growled making me feel ashamed and I wanted a black hole to appear and engulf me to hide me from this situation.

"What will you eat, we have pizza, lasagna, some pastries and donuts?"

She noticed, she noticed you. You idiot.

If I say I am anything but not surprised, most certainly I am lying, cause she is giving me options to choose food, of course from leftovers but I don't mind.

I discussed about our meal with samaksh in thirty seconds while she was shifting on her right and left heels, standing bare footed on plush carpeted floor.

"We will settle with lasagna. Thank you!"

She eyed me probably searching humor or tease in my voice, but I was miles away from making sarcaatic comments on her.

I was so engrossed in thanking God to change her mood that can't be expressed in words.

After having dinner we decided that girls will sleep in their room while we will suit ourself in living room.

I thought to call her and ask from which restaurant she had ordered cause it was tasty like heaven.

Only if heaven tasted.

But I didn't asked her cause of course she wasn't going to tell me, and I am hundred and ten percent sure that it's not homemade. Like how can someone make something as tasty as this.

After watching her go, we sat on sofa in living room.
P
The one side of L shaped sofa was now occupied by none other than samaksh, and I am trying to adjust myself somehow on this small thing.

It's not small, it as it is supposed to be.

Okay, okay I know, I agree.

Fine.

I was about to turn to my left when I saw her coming out of her room, tying her hair on top her head, in which she was failing again and again.

This time she gathered all her hair twisted it clockwise and made a round shaped knot on her head and tied it properly with hair tie, she shook her head once or twice I think to make sure that it's secured nice enough or not.

When she was satisfied with her hair, she smiled still her eyes closed and she trudged towards sofa and was about to sat beside me.

Oh God!

I don't want this girl to have habit of somnabulism, cause I don't know how to deal with them. I will probably faint because of anxiety.

And I am also scared like shit, I have never seen this kind of thing it's creeping me from inside.

"Can I sleep here, I will just take this much space," she said joining her thumb and index finger with almost no space, "AC of my room is not working, please."

I jumped slightly from my place out of fear.

She has no somnabulism, actually she is half asleep. Thank god!

Why is she pleading me then, it's her house she can sleep anywhere she wants, but I like this sleepy version of her most.

At the mention of AC only I saw her dripping with sweat , her whole hair was drenched in sweat, still she looked so beautiful.

Since, when do I use adjectives for girl?

She slept beside me, taking just opposite space of what she said without listening my answer. I am not complaining though.

Watching her I also felt asleep, when I don't remember, but yes I was slept, when someone was pulling my hair and clutching my arms tightly.

Vote please, to vote, press the star button on bottom left. ☺

Comment your views and I Love You All.

Thanks for voting .