5

Two front tyres were punctured.

Shit!

On inspection I found out that it must have gotten punctured due to less amount of air in it. And plus weight of four persons with so much groceries and what not and another plus point, it travelled such a long distance.

But, the question is, "how come I didn't realised it even?" As complicated the question seems the answer is too simple, that I was busy in thinking crude remarks about her.

It's very disappointing that while driving vehicle, "I am unaware of low fuel, less air and god knows what else?" in a very gloomy tone I said to Samaksh, and like a good boy he is. He nodded his head and didn't screwed me here infront of everyone, but will wait for that precious moment when we will be alone and then he will make me count my every silly mistake that can harm us in most awful way.

"What if we were travelling long distance? What if got punctured in middle of night in middle of road?" and blah! Blah!

But the real question is, "What do we do, now?"

I am very sure that if I drive it in this condition it can cause either a blowout or an car accident leading to fatal death. So, I assume it's not safe to drive now or until anytime near unless it gets repaired.

Instead of getting answer from Samaksh, again she interrupted in between. Gosh! What's her problem, can't she stay silent for a moment.

"It may not be safe to drive this," she pointed her index finger towards my car and continued, "yet you have to go, I would have landed you my vehicle till yours one get repaired, but I don't have any," she said shrugging her shoulders with her hands upwards in air.

She has such a nice house and if I describe accurately, 'a beautiful bungalow, ' how come she has no vehicle, 'either bike or car.'

"Why don't you book a cab?" her friend said in a suggestive tone, with her eyes switching  between us and her friend.

'Yes, you are right actually. Why didn't this came to my brain cells?'

"Because whole universe wanted to acknowledge you about your dumbness?" she remarked sarcastically, making me go insane.

But, but I won't lose my cool, on desire of another person.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

"Give me your phone, Samaksh," and he denied me.

Shit!

I will beat you upto your death, just meet me next time when I am more stable than this.

"And pray tell me why not?" I interrogated further. He showed his phone to me which was dead by now.

"Why do you carry toys with you Samaksh?"  I said in mirth which I was not feeling exactly.

"It's not a toy, Darshan, you can book that cab from your phone too," the way he had pronounced cab caught me offguard. And if I am not wrong, 'why is he annoyed  by mention of cab,' does he wants to stay here?

What the hell I am thinking? No way around the hell I am going to spent my night with her in her house.

Irked my expression appearing on Samaksh face I am sure, either he has planned out something with either of them, seriously or lightly, I don't know.

I fished out my phone from my right pocket of Jean and unlocked it, checking any cab near me, but all of them were four to five kilometre away from our departing destination. 

I booked one of them nonetheless,  but he denied. Guts of this man! I tried another one but this too in vain.

I tried to book all one by one, but no one approved. One of them agreed to come but only two kilometre, that means I will have to walk two kilometres straight. Am I mad? That I will be running or walking to catch a cab in night, I will be assumed as caveman by other people who will watch me doing so.

"No one is responding, as you all can see," I announced, not knowing how to react or how they will react?

'Try once again, till then come inside, I am hungry, I have to cook something to satisfy my hunger," she looked at us, which looked similar to concern, only if I am not mistaken.

Because this girl standing infront of me is not quite emotional.

Don't lie. You saw her, how vulnerbale she was?

Fine. Yes, she cares may be! But I know the truth.

While she was walking towards her kitchen probably, few voices from heated arguement was audible to me or us, I will don't know, until I ask one of the two silent birds sitting on either side of me.

Love birds.

What nonsense! He can't fell in love with girl, he just fells for foods.

She walked outside, which appeared to be her room, in white dress shirt reaching barely upto her knee.

No! I am not pervert.

Just informing.

The arguement was now more clearly audible, it was very clear now that it was not my assumption. We all were glancing at each other, but it was broken very beautifully by thunderous sound of breaking iron door.

Of course, we were on her terrace by now to see, source of voices.

Two houses away a young man probably in his early 30's was trying to break into the house, and was speaking something about sharing of property.

J glanced at both of them, to know if they knew what the matter was, but her friend seemed clueless and shocked but when I saw her, her face looked pale and scared.

I was right, I realised it when she sat down on terrace floor, still  hungry. I sat down beside her, fuck me, I don't know why, why I feel like consoling her, making her feel that it's fine.

He opened the door wide, after his several number of attempts.

Now I was scared too, because voice from inside the house was only of females. He may turn out to be obnoxious man, who may hurt them in anyway, caused a shiver inside me.

"I am calling cops," I informed her before hitting green button, but she was too fast to snatch that device from me.

"Don't."

'But why?'

'Just don't.'

"Why can't you tell me? He can hurt them possibly?"

"He won't, he can't, cause he is the one ho came into their territory, but if it calms you, you will call cops only when I ask you to do so, moreover they remain nearby in one to two kilometre range so it's fine, unless her break in inside the house."

I nodded.

After the man shouted for half am hour straight and and we had to call the cops, but before cops could arrive, he left.

Lucky bastard.

I spotted a cab nearby who could recieve us in five minutes. I called him, but he denied knowing the location because of my call to cops, he was not agreeing to come to disputed area.

Sue me for damaging myself.

Vote, vote and vote.

I know you don't vote or comment just because I say.

But nevertheless I would appreciate that.

It's not that I won't update if you don't vote, but it makes me feel HAPPY, trust me.

I love you all.

😚