11

There is no response from my beautiful readers side, although I am posting a new chapter because I love to write for you to read.

Pray tell me, if you don't like something I have always said I don't mind criticism.

So let me know your opinion....

Going through it, there was a moment when I thought that my expenses are more than my income. Now you will ask me that how do I pay when I don't earn?

Very simple, when I earn I pay it, and till then it is unpaid and the process goes on. If both are balanced after my necessary expenses like house bill, electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, and so many etc etc bills.

I got to realise in mid way that I am running way too much low on money this month if this continues to happen, I would end up not paying house rent.

Just, just because of that idiot.

Only, if he wouldn't have hit me and my things I wouldn't had to spend my money twice for same thing.

Just his memories fills up my mind with hatred. I am gonna kill him, if I see him next time for this.

Did you said, I am gonna kiss him, if I see him next time?

What the actual bloody hell? My head must be spinning enough to make my subconscious feel dizzy too. But I remember eating double sandwich for breakfast and, and, and a glass of lemonade for lunch and yet nothing for dinner.

But that doesn't makes sense for making my subconscious feel dizzy.

Whatever!

What is my priority now is to make sure her education doesn't suffers!

A smile crept across my face when I was about to complete accounting of this month till now with an average profit of thirty five percent, which means if I cut off some of my and restaurant's need I can support her education.

Wow!

What a great news! I am really on cloud nine and this feeling is probably the best which I have felt in past few months.

With a poor attempt to hide my smile I went towards her, she was still sitting with her hands folded on table and her head resting on her arms.

She was tired probably or else how can someone be so comfortable on table and chair to sleep, and that too with a mind without clarity about her own future.

I shook her a bit and she opened her eyelids at a once.

"Oh! I am so sorry. I didn't heard your footsteps coming. You must be thinking that this girl sleeps anywhere, shouldn't be kept at work. I am really sorry," I held a finger on my lips to make her shut her mouth.

God! This girl.

She had a hope that I would keep her on work, and thank you so much heaven for what you have done today.

She looked at me expectantly with her cute prominent dimples on her cheeks. Of course, I was going to tell her that, "she is hired."

But for now, my mood has changed a bit. Why not let's tease her a bit? Only a bit.

"I had thought to hire you when I got up from my place, but to see you here sleeping without any worry, I think it has affected my decision somehow," if I say colour of her face drained completely, I won't be lying.

Again, she is about to cry. I understand that few people are way too emotional, but that doesn't allows you to shed tears infront of anyone that will make you seem weak.

Before I hire her, I would have to make her learn to remain strong in toughest situations not to pour water like clouds.

"You can sleep when you are tired girl, it seems you aren't getting proper sleep from past few days, first sleep properly for few days and then come back here, you are hired!"

She sprang towards me and caught me in a warm bear hug, clutching me tighter with each second from her petite arms.

I am not worried for crushing down of my rib cage but for her hands. I hope her arms are okay, because I haven't heard any noise of snapping of a bone.

Finally, she left me and I took a breath of relief. She is a God damn hugger girl. If she continues this I am surely gonna die sooner.

After listening her gratitude filled thanks for more than I have ever heard, I packed my belongings, checked knobs of gas, switched off the lights and electrical appliances and came out closing the door and keeping it's key in one section of my bag.

I have decided to cut off my needs a bit to provide her a good education and she too is working for me, so it's settled. So, I am going home today by foot and not by taking any cabs.

I know it's quite a good distance like I would have to walk almost half an hour or even quarter to an hour, but that can be managed or I think so.

I was looking into surroundings when memories overflooded my brain cells of being with him in his car.

He is sort of troublemaker but he is nice I have to accept whether I want to do that or not, cause the truth is truth. There is no reason to bury it six feet under the ground cause reality will haunt you today or next day or in your dreams.

But there is no point in thinking over him, cause he is a gone case.

He is so genuine like truth, his heart, his emotions are on palm of his hand. I don't remember anybody caring for me or my health like he did after I left that place.

He must have been thinking that I was asleep while he was doing stuffs, but the truth is something else, I wasn't asleep, I just wanted to sleep to get some rest and in order to do that I kept my eyes closed and sleep overtook me but I don't remember when clearly.

I took out my phone and opened maps to check any short way to home, if there is. I looked above my screen on road after not getting desired result to see a white car coming towards me with headlights on high beam and the car was a bit far, but my legs were not moving as if they had been jammed using screws.

Step aside, Amelia!

Step aside!

You fucking idiot!

Vote, vote and vote.

U love you all, ummmah....

Ehh! I know I promised next part would be of darshan, but as you can see it's of Amelia.

Next one, promise.