9

"You, don't get lost in your thoughts of your little pink magic world, fairy world, Disney world or whatever world you are lost in," it sounded more of a command laced with sneer in each alphabet.

What else was I expecting?

What is it with her and her temper issues, I don't understand and I also don't want to understand!

Who are you fooling around?

Why can't we just stop our subconscious from interrupting in between our genuine authentic thoughts?

"Why are you scoffing now? May I know?" I asked in unfeigned tone.

"Now. You have the audacity to ask me? You are that kind of boy who must be getting scolded by your mom, when she would ask you to watch something on stove most probably, only to see it already spilled upto the floor," she crossed her arms in front of chest and motioned from her eye to see the stove.

Shit!

Why is that boiling like maniac?

Hey! Water, please calm down for a while, I requested it whole heartedly after turning the flames off.

But it didn't seemed to understand my frequent requests so, I decided to put it on hot pot stand.

I was searching for kitchen cloth to pick it from gas to put it there, only to hear footsteps coming closer to me, I turned around to see her shoving me aside, and she picked the utensil bare handed and placed it on hot pot stand with a huff.

My eyes went wide like saucers on imbibing her recent actions. What was that? I have heard about Iron man but this girl is surely either Iron woman or Asphalt woman.

I stiffled a laughter which threatened to escape as I remembered the name I have given her mentally.

Not bad name though, exactly like her personality.

She clapped her hands and plastered a smile of course which was forced and then pulled two coffee mugs from cabinets.

"Your car must be coming in quarter to an hour, so you can make yourself something if you want," while she was saying this, she made coffee and picked one in her hand while sliding the other one to me, if I say I was anything but not surprised, I am lying, "apart from this," she added pointing towards the coffee which now I was holding in my hand.

She is something.

Which I can't comprehend, something like metal, which gets heated so fast only to cool down also with same speed.

Yuck!

What is wrong with me lately? Why I am explaining my thoughts about a girl comparing it to metal? Can't I find something more sweet and cheesier like other boys of my age do?

"So, how much do you liked her coffee," her friend asked me in an expected tone, which tried to bound me to praise it's taste in contrast to whatever I felt.

But, a person should understand that thoughts of any human flows like a reckless river, if anything tries to stop that it either breaks down that to overcome or flows over that submerging it in the whole process.

She was waiting with doe like eye for my response.

I was compelled to do so under her impatiently expectations waiting gaze.

Obligated I brought coffee mug near my lips, imagining it to be Amelia's lips.

What kind of thoughts are invading my brain to impure my sanity?

Ehh! I have never imagined someone like this, and that too be the most annoying person on the Earth I assume.

I began to take a sip of may be possibly refreshing coffee to get rid of insatiable thoughts that are beginning to occupy my thoughts.