Chapter 6

Emiliano's POV:
Remi has been passed out for 2 hours now. I had my personal doctor check her to make sure she was okay. He said that she has vasovagal syncope. Also meaning she passed out from anxiety/stress. He told me whatever I said was an emotional trigger for her. What happened to this beautiful girl that she can't even bear to hear or talk about her mother?

I put Remi on the couch in my office so I could watch her. I have some work I needed to catch up on. I feel this connection with Remi. I have never felt it before. It drawls me to her and we just met an hour ago. Gio told me about what she did. From saving my life to yelling at my sister Lisa. No-one has ever dared to speak to her the way Remi did without ending up with a bullet in their head. Remi has no idea who we are yet that never deterred her from standing up for herself.

Remi is by-far the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She has long brown hair with blonde highlights. That is the reason I call her Miele. Miele means honey in Italian and her highlights are this rich honey color. She has gorgeous green eyes that remind me of harmony, freshness, and nature. She has perfect pink lips that I would love to be wrapped around my cock- why are you thinking this way? You just met the girl. Anyways, she has very strong cheek bones and perfectly manicured eyebrows, a skinny but curvaceous figure, plump breasts and nice, round ass. God Damnit Emilio!

I had Kingston; a friend that deals with getting information for me to try and find anything about this girl. He left 45 minutes ago and hasn't come back yet. I want to know what she has been through and I feel this sudden need to protect her. I want to help her.

I hear the buzz of the electronic security plate on my door. Kingston comes barging in and has a folder in his hands along with a laptop. I got really pissed all of a sudden because he could wake Remi up.

"Boss, I found something about her," he said as he came around my desk and laid the folder and laptop down in front of me.

"What did you find," I asked with curiosity laced in my tone.

"Here, take a look," he replied while opening the folder and taking some papers out.

I picked up a birth certificate. It had the name Chloe Mae McKay written on it. Her birthday is April 9, 1999. Her parents are Mindy and Elijah McKay. The next document I picked up was a death certificate for a Chloe McKay. It says that she died when she was 17. The next 3 papers were pictures of a man, woman, and teenage girl. She looked like Remi just different hair color. Her hair was shoulder length and blonde in this photo. The woman resembled Remi a lot except for the hair and eyes. Her hair was red and she had brown eyes. She was beautiful just like Remi. The man had Remi's green eyes; that was all they shared. It didn't notice any features in her that looked like him. She was the spitting image of her mother.

The next form was an article printed from a newspaper. It was headlined as Brutal Death in Our Town. I read further down and it had Remi's mother's photo. It said her throat was cut. It said that they suspect her father; Elijah McKay for the murder. I have done some fucked up things in my life; tortured, killed, but I have never felt so sick to my stomach reading all the details. It said that her only daughter went missing and was found a few months later. All that was discovered was remains of a female that were buried in a shallow grave 5 miles away from where her mother was killed in the woods located in Ashland, Nebraska. They believe her father took her and killed her. If Remi is here then whose remains were found in the woods? So many questions are running through my head right now.

I desperately want to know what happened but I also don't want to upset her like I did earlier. This poor sweetheart.

I heard some shuffling and I looked up and noticed Remi moving around. I quickly closed the laptop and handed it to Kingston. I grabbed all the papers and put into the folder and stuck in my desk.