Chapter 27

Remington's POV:
Today is the day of the show. I woke up to people talking and when I walk out I see Adira speaking to many people. They leave once I get there.

"We need to leave. We have to get you ready," Adira stated.

I slipped on my sandals and followed Adira out of the building.

In 30 minutes we made it to a huge ancient looking structure.

"This is Spazio Cavallerizze. It is part of the Leonardo da Vinci National Science and Technology museum," Adira informed me.

"It's beautiful."

We came to a stop and the driver opened our doors for us. We got out and made our way to the front. A man opened the door for us and I was left amazed. Everything was so beautifully lit and crystals were everywhere.

The runway was a white walkway with black adorning each side. The lights shown brightly down on top of the runway and chairs were seated on each side. There were people everywhere. Pushing carts full of clothes and people with makeup cases and hair products.

Adira and I walked to the back and there were chairs that you see actors and actresses have with their names written on the back. I took my seat and Adira's was beside mine. 4 women immediately came over to us. One of them started to unlock and case and took hundreds of brushes and makeup products out and set on a table in front of me. The other took out hair styling tools and many different hair products. They both got to work on my hair and face.

About 3 hours of sitting there, the women finally stopped and told me I could look. I was awed at my reflection. It was a totally different woman staring back at me. I admired my makeup and picked up pieces of my hair. It was gorgeous work. I thanked them and they both left.

"Wow. You look stunning," Adira complimented.

"Thankyou. You as well."

Adira had a brown smokey eye with a nude lip. Her hair was straightened and she was wearing a red pantsuit.

"Come on. We have to get you dressed."

I followed Adira to a fitting type room. She followed me in and all of my outfits were hanging up. She picked up the first one. It was a black, padded shoulder deep plunge dress. It had a silver metallic belt and it was gorgeous. She handed me nipple covers and a thin string bikini thong. She then handed me a black silk robe.

"Put these on. This is so you don't see any lines. I'll wait outside."

I took of my clothes and put on everything and told Adira it was okay to come inside.

Adira came back in and took the dress off the hanger and unzipped the back.

"Take you robe off and I'll help you inside."

I looked at her and then the dress and then down to my clothes. I didn't want her to see my back. My hands started shaking so I fisted the robe at my sides.

"Remi. It's okay. Just step in the dress. I'm not going to look."

I nodded and slowly untied the robe belt and took my time taking it off. I put my arm in front of my breasts and walked over to her. She knelt down and I turned and stepped into the dress. Adira stood up and helped me slide inside. I heard her sharp intake of breath and knew she saw the scars. I closed my eyes and wielded myself not to cry because of my makeup.

Adira must have known I was uncomfortable because she didn't say anything about them and zipped up my dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and was wowed.

Adira stepped in front of me and gave me a once over and nodded.

"You look gorgeous Remi."

"Thankyou."