Chapter 22

Remington's POV:
"Good. That's good," Adira complimented my runway walk.

It has been a whole year since my interview with her. I have learned a lot and am doing very good. It has taken a lot of practice but I am getting there.

"Alright. Go freshen up in your apartment and meet me in my office. We need to talk."

"Okayy. Is this a good or bad talk?"

"I guess you will find out," she smirks.

I roll my eyes and grab my stuff and head down to my apartment. I make my way to the shower and scrub my body and wash my hair. I get out and wrap a towel around my body and go to the mirror and brush my hair out and quickly french braid it. I brush my teeth and apply some more deodorant.

I walk back out to my room and put on a pair of black sweatpants and plain white shirt. I head out of my apartment and go upstairs to Adira's office.

I knock on her door and hear a come in. I open the door and walk in and sit in a chair in front of her desk. She is sitting across from me with her glasses perched on her nose. Adira and I have grown quite close the past few months. She's told me a few things about her but she doesn't say much. She was respectful of my wanting to keep my back covered at all time which I appreciate.

"What did you wanna talk about," I ask. She looks up at me through her glasses and leans back into her chair.

"You have done better these past few months than anyone I have ever hired has. You put in a lot of time and effort and really try your best and you don't stop until the task you are trying to do if perfected flawlessly. You take this seriously. There is a huge fashion show event coming up in 3 months. It will take place in Milan. I want you to open and close the show. If you want to. I emailed you all the details and sent you a copy of the pieces you will be wearing. You will probably walk a total of 6 times including the opening and closing. I sent all 6 outfit designs to you. All of them have a closed back like you like. If you aren't comfortable with any if them let me know and I will change it," she explained. My mouth was gaping open when she was done talking.

"I know this is a lot of processing considering it is your first show. Go home, look at my email, and then you can let me know within 3 days at max."

My smile stretched across my whole face and Adira lightly smiled back. I jumped up and ran over to her and immediately hugged her. She stiffened but I didn't care. She eventually hugged me back after a few seconds. I pulled away with the biggest smile and immediately said yes.

"Okay but I still need you to read the email and look at the designs. These are newer pieces I designed and I want you to wear them. Go. Shoo."

I nodded and hurriedly left and heard her chuckle behind me. I made my way to my apartment and immediately got my laptop and opened my email.

From: Adira Verlice
Subject: Fashion Show and Clothing
Date: January 27, 2021 15:23
To: Remington Taylor

The show will take place at Milan on April 30 at 7:00 to 9:00. There will be an after party at Seta. It is a restaurant and the whole place will be booked for all the models and spouses, agents, important business men/women, and other wealthy celebrities.

There will be some famous singers that will perform during the show. There will be someone to tell you when to walk. There will probably be at least 10 walks per song and 5 songs in total.

You will model my designs. The other models will wear Versace, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, etc. The designs I have are pictured below. If you do not like anything please feel free to let me know.