one

***                                                                                                                                            

"no, no fucking way!" i yell, walking swiftly back to my bedroom.

"you don't have a choice, i already said yes. we really need the money," mom yells, jogging behind me. i ignore her and slam the door before diving onto my bed. 

i hear mom sigh and walk away, giving up and walking away in defeat.

i come from a poor family, my mom is a house wife, and my dad works as a garbage collector. 

and they thought it would be a terrace idea to signed me up to be a fucking slave at some rich palace so they could earn some money, like what the fuck?!

###

"wake up, wake up, you're going to miss your flight!" i hear mom yell, as i stir awake. "what flight? what!" i ask groggily, rubbing my eyes.

"your new job, they booked you a flight and a personal chauffeur will drive you there," she says, in a hurried manner. "no! i told you i'm not being a servant for some stuck up rich idiot!" i say, getting back under my covers.

mom pulls the blanket off me and drags me to the bathroom. "change," she says, and grabs a suitcase, stuffing in a few clothes.

did she literally not hear what i just told her? 

i change into plain pale-pink crop-top, with a pair of navy blue jeans. it was a set my aunt gave me for my seventeenth birthday, which was two and a half moths ago.

###

"bye!" mom says, rushing me out the door, "don't miss the flight!"

"i know, you told me a million times in the past half hour," i mutter to myself, while getting in the taxi. no matter how many times i told mom, i'm not being a dumb maid to some rich jerks, she ignored me.

i paid the taxi driver once he reached the airport before getting out. i passed them my suitcase and went to the security check. "go, go, go" one of the police officers says, wanting everyone to hurry up.

i brisk-walked to gate c3 and they were already boarding. i passed the lady there my ticket, and she let me enter.

there is no going back now, this is it.

here i am, on an plane to go to some rich mansion to be a slave.

###

i hear my phone ping, and see a text from mom. i shove the object back into my pocket and try to get some sleep.

once we landed in the los angles airport, i checked the message mom had sent. 

###

Mom

Sorry

I was in a rush and forgot to tell you

Look at this info

*PDF*

                                                                                                                                               Ok

###

i click on the pdf, and read some of information as i wait for the chauffer to pull up.

INFORMATION

Names: Anna Shumate, Tommy Shumate, Brandon Shumate, Amy Shumate, Blake Shumate (A/n: I didn't find her real parents name, so I cam up with this, and also, pretend they aren't divorced)

Location: ***************, LA, CA

JOB: MAID

Loading more...

whatever, i don't care. i'm not spending time to read about this stupid family.