four

***

beep! beep! beep!

i rub my eyes, and turn off the alarm. i hang my legs over the bed and linger there for a moment. first day at work. luckily, they said i could wear what i wanted, and there is no specific uniform.

i go into the bathroom, and i don't know what to do, there's too much space! i try to turn on the water, but it doesn't work. in my hose if we hit it a couple ties it used to spit out water. i hear a knock on my door.

"yes," i say from the inside. "just wanted to make sure you got up," brandon said.

wait brandon!

"what!" i ask. "mommy and daddy wanted me to make sure your up," he says, leaving. "wait, can you on the shower for me?" i ask. "eww, i'm not seeing a naked girl," she says, gagging. "what no, yuck. i'll cover myself with a towel," i add.

"still, no, but anna's here," he says. "anna!" he yells. "what?" she asks, annoyed. "can you on the shower for eva," he asks, walking away. "whatever, can i come in?" she asks. i unlock the door, after covering myself.

she comes in and god— sweats and a bra, i can see her abs and- stop it eva! "here," she says, so i switch my attention to the shower. " you turn the knob, cold is here, hot is here," she says, and leaves, closing the door behind her.

i brush, and take a shower and change into a white polo tucked into my black skirt, with a pair of black leggings. i want to seem professional on my first day.

i trudge downstairs and make my way over to the kitchen, where the brandon, amy, and blake were. "i see your ready, you can take the tray to anna, she's in her room," amy says, pointing to a wooden tray with food (scrambled egg, sausage, 2 peices of toast) and a redbull.

i carefully pick up the plate and walk back upstairs. i use my foot to knock on her door, since both of my hands were occupied carrying her tray. she opened the door and she was wearing grey sweats and a pink butterfly hoodie, with a her hair up in a bun.

"yes?" she asks, not seeing the tray. "i-i got breakfast," i answer, and she opens the door. "set it on the table," she says, pointing to her desk. i nod my head and obey. "go clean my closet now," she says, opening her closet door.