seventeen

eva's pov:

"really? cause to me, it looks like that bitch beat the shit out of you, said 'i was using you and never loved you', and slammed the door," i say. "okay, it's exactly what it looks like, but what are you doing here?" she asks.

"i was hot, so i took of the hoodie and i came back for it," she says, grabbing my hoodie. "hey, what's taking so- anna! what happened?!" emma says, as the girls come in. "that fucking bitch did this!" i yell angrily.

"it's fine, i'm good, you can go," she says. "bullshit!" i mutter and pick her up. she's surprisingly light. "yo, you lost 50 pounds?" i ask. "sydney only let me eat salad, nothing else," she mumbles. "i swear-eva, please," she says. i carry into the bathroom and tell the girls they can leave.

i clean the cuts and wrap the bandages on her. she holds my writs making my scars burn. "hey, why did you flinch?" she asks. "no r-reason," i say, backing away. she tackles me onto her bed and straddles my waist.

she pulls my sleeves down and unwraps the bandage. "eva," she sys, disapprovingly. "i move my hand from her grasp and don't say anything. "eva, what happened?" she asks. i don't reply. "eva cudmore, what happened?" she asks, more firmly.

###

"i-i did this to you," she says, breaking down. "no, anna, i did it to myself," i argue. anna is convinced it's her fault that i cut. "anna, you-stop. i know i made you, stop covering the fact," she says.

"ok, it is your fault, so help me through it," i say, not wanting her to cry. she just hugs me and i put myself onto her and sit on her lap.

"i l-love you, anna" i whisper. "why didn't you say it then, why?" she asks. "cause i didn't know my feelings then," she says.

"well, now you do,"

"now i do."

a/n: one more chapter and we're done!