seven

***

anna's pov:

maybe i went a little too overboard. i kinda feel bed after thinking about what brandon said. i shouldn't have said any of that.

"hey eva, i'm sorry about what i said earlier," i tell her. "it's fine," she replies, with a blank face. she officially hates me.

she goes into my room after me and puts all the clothes on the floor. hopefully she doesn't think anything about the boxers. i'm intersex, i was born with a dick, and i chose not to get it removed.

i sit on my bed and look at tiktok's on my fyp. "hey, want to make a tiktok with me?" i ask her, to make up what i said. "no, and asking me to make a tiktok is not going to make up for what you said. what you said is true, but you didn't have to say it, nothing can make up for what you said," she says.

how did she know that i wanted to make it up? "oh and by the way, don't talk your thoughts out loud," she adds. oh, i said that out loud.

"are you sure, i mean i- yes, i am," she says. "hey, don't interrupt me!" i yell.

"so how do you feel about going to la in two days?" i ask. 

"i'm not,"

"you are, we both are, i'm joining this house in la," i say.

"oh," i all she says, and goes back to folding.

eva's pov:

she doesn't even care to ask if i feel like coming, and no i don't feel like coming at all.

la was the first time i lost my virginity, at i festival. there were crowds of people, and a strong man came over to me and pulled me into the bathroom, and he was so much stronger and wouldn't listen to my screaming, and you know what happened. my parents didn't believe a word of what i said, they thought i made it up.

"are you okay?" she asks.

"mhm, why?"

"you're crying,"

i wipe my tears, i didn't know i was crying.

"i'm fine" i say, and go back to taking her clothes into her closet.

i don't talk to her much. i keep her clothes away, and even though i cleaned it yesterday, she somehow managed to mess it up, so i'm working on that. and she's filming a few tiktok's.

once i'm done i wait for her to finish recording and then tell her.

"ok, get me a packet of gummy bears," she orders.

just because i'm her servant or some shit, doesn't mean she has to be rude. she could use please or thank you. i go downstairs and grab a pack of gummies.

"hey, i'm sorry about what my sister said," brandon says, coming behind me. "it's okay, you don't have to apologize on behalf of your sister," i tell him.

"can you play fortnite with me?" he asks.

"idk, let me ask your sister, i am her slave"

"she didn't mean it, she was mad,"

"she looked like she meant it to me,"

he doesn't say anything, he lets me go upstairs. i go to anna and give her the packet, and she gives me a smile which i don't return.

"go," she says.

i go over to brandon's room and he hands me a console...