two

***

"ms. cudmore, your ride is here," says a man, wearing a black suit. i follow behind him into the polished, black limo.

he opens the door and i get in. the place is filled with a vanilla scent and different types of candy. "here, if you don't like the smell. we had just dropped ms. anna shumate back home using this vehicle before," one of the men said, giving me an air freshener.

"i-i'm fine, i kinda like the smell," i tell them, putting the object aside. the men nodded and sat in the limo. they gave the driver a thumbs up, and he started on the way back.

The No Name Chat

Bay: Guys, at my place in 10?

Josh: I'm in

Bradly: Same

                                                                                                                              You: I can't

Grant: Sure

Sammy: I'm down

Bay: Why cant you come

                                                                                                                               You: My mom sent me to work at this stupid place in Michigan for some rich snobs.

Grant: Oh, we're sorry

###

"ma'am, we have arrived" one man says, opening the door. i step out and see a enormous, lavish house. "come on ma'am, we will give you a tour, since the shumate's went out," one of the guys says.

TOUR:

###

"we will give you some time to settle down and you can being working on monday (today is sunday). the shumates will be here around 7 pm and will go over the rules with you. take rest and unpack, we will call you in approximately 2 hours (almost 5 pm right now), and my name is cristopher," he says.

i nod my head, and he leaves.

###

i unpack my clothes in the HUGE closet connected to my room, and organize my stuff on the desk.

the room isn't that bad, BUT it doesn't mean they're NOT rich snobby idiots.

###

"they are here, and want you downstairs," cristopher says, as i'm laying on my bed. i follow him downstairs and see two adults, a teenager on her phone, typical, a young boy slurping down a drink.

"welcome eva, i hoped you liked your room," the woman says, making the boy look at me, the girl was still unaffected. "it was great thank you," i respond, trying not to be rude. "i am amy, and this is my husband blake," she says, and i wave hi to them.

"i'm brandon, my brother tommy doesn't stay here anymore," he says. "hi to you too, and ok," i say, not needing to know about Tommy or some shit. He nudges his sister, making her look up. "i'm anna," she says, going back to her phone.

ok, everyone but the girl doesn't seem that bad

"i'm sorry about her, she is not interested meeting new people," her dad says. "no, i hate meeting people who are going to be snooping in all my stuff," she says, going upstairs and hitting my shoulder along the way.

"she will warm up to you, meanwhile, we'll go over the schedule and stuff," amy says. "you know what sucks. you are stuck with anna," brandon chirps in. GREAT! "brandon!" his dad scolds. "sorry," he says, and sits on the couch, next to me.