ten

i wake up around 8 am and go downstairs since i can't sleep. i get into my car and get dunkin donuts for me and eva.

"hello, what is your order?"

"can i have 2 coffees, a vanilla donut, and a chocolate donut?"

"coming right up, have a nice day"

i drive up to the window, and pay for the food. i take out a donut and munch on it as i drive home, saving the other one for eva. i go home and she was awake, just coming down the stairs.

time to make my move

"hey evan," i say, seductively. "it's eva," she replies and comes down. "here" i say, holding the bag. just as she was about to take it, i smirk and move, making her hit the wall. i stand infront of her, too close to her comfort.

"why don't you take it," i whisper in her ear, placing the bag right infront of my dick. she looks at me and grabs the bag, her hand running along my pants. she rolls her eyes as i smirk. "do you have any laundry?" she asks.

"maybe, but it's fine, i'd rather run out of clothes and walk naked infront of you," i reply. she slightly blushes, but tries to hide it by gagging. "ok, i'm gonna get your laundry," she says, leaving the donut on the table.

"aren't you gonna eat it?" i ask, referring to the donut. "i was, but i thought, you might have put food poison in it," she says, bluntly. she walks upstairs, mostly to my room. i go outside near the pool and sit on the bench.

i decide to record a tiktok, since there's good lighting. thanks sun. i use an audio, something about loving someone and they don't know me, or something. it matched how i felt with eva.

i go upstairs and see eva on the steps, struggling to get my laundry. "need help?" i ask. "no shit, sherlock" she says. i grab the laundry and take it downstairs. she takes it to the room.

"now you owe me," i say. "i'm doing your laundry," she replies. "cause we bought you to do that," i say. god, i shouldn't have said that. i mess up everything. "i mean i-i- anna, can you go, i'm trying to do work, that's the reason you BOUGHT me," she says, emphasizing to 'bought'.

why do i ruin everything. i could have kept quiet, why do i keep reminding her that we bought her! jeez. there's something wrong with me.