eighteen

THE SMUT AND AFTER CARE WASS ALL BY born_confused76

⚠️

eva's pov:

anna stood up "lay down" she said with a sweet tone in her voice. I nodded and laid down on her bed. 

 she got on top of me and looked deeply into my eyes "what if I told you that I'm different? would you change your mind in me?" she asked. 

i shook my head and wrapped my arms around her neck "no, you can tell me whatever you want." 

 "it's better if I show you" she stood up and started undoing her belt "anna what are you doing?" i asked nervously. 

she looked at me and smiled "calm down" i rested up on my elbows and she pulled her pants down showing her boxers with a print "that's why I'm different." 

i looked back at her face "that doesn't make me change how I feel about you, I don't care." she smiled and got back on top of me, she kissed my cheek "good because you're last one I want to change how they feel about me."

she kissed me and went down to my jawline, leaving small kisses and slightly sucking.  she went down to my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot making me let out a small moan at the feeling. 

she looked up at me "can I take your shirt off?" i smiled and nodded. her hands went under my shirt and lifted it above my head making me sit up. she took her shirt off as well and got back on top of me.

"are you okay? do you want me to continue?" 

"yeah I'm okay and yes..."i pecked her lips "..i want you to continue please"

she smiled and kissed down my body, she sucked above my breasts as I was still wearing a bra. she went down to my stomach and looked up at me for consent to take my pants off. 

"anna i'm all yours." she pulled my pants down and threw it on the floor. she held my thighs open for her and started placing kisses on the inner of my thighs. i felt her slowly pull my panties down, making the cold air hit my center. 

she moved her finger in between my folds and looked up at me "so wet" she said with a smirk on her face. 

she stood up and got something from her drawer. she got back to me and stood at the end of the bed with one leg on the bed and the other resting on the floor.

she pulled her boxers down exposing her fully hard dick to me "oh wow" I said in shock of her size.

she laughed and slipped the condom on her dick. she sat on her knees and made me spread my legs. she held her shaft and slowly moved the tip in between my folds "are you ready?" she asked.

i nodded and got comfortable on the bed "i'm ready"

i felt her tip enter me "holy fuck you're so tight" she said looking down at where we connected. i moaned at the feeling of her pushing more into me but gently to let me adjust to her size.

she rested her hands on the bed and looked at me she kissed my cheek "does that feel good?" she whispered against my lips as she pushed herself more into me.