nine

eva's pov:

"what do you want?" anna asks me. "nothing, lemme guess, you'll make me pay," i say. "no, i won't. what do you want," she asks, again. "nothing," i answer, again.

"are you ready?" the waiter asks. anna nods her head, and he gets out his pad. "i'll take a steak, with fries, and a coke. and she'll have umm... the same," anna says, and he leaves.

"what the heck! i don't want anything!" i whisper-yell. she rolls her eyes, and goes on her phone. once the food came, she put the phone in her pocket and started eating.

"why aren't you eating?" she asks me, as i didn't touch the food. "i'm not eating it," i say. "yea, why?" she asks. "because i don't accept your apology," i say.

she raises her hand, and the waiter comes. "can we get to-go?" she asks. the waiter nods and gave us a few boxes. she packed all the food and went out the restaurant, and i followed.

"get in," she says to me, unlocking the car. she dials some number on he phone as she's driving.

"hi... yes... can you cancel the tickets... yes i'm sure... just do it!... ok thanks... mhm... bye,"

"what was that?" i ask. "nothing important," she says, and keeps driving.

anna's pov:

eva was suppose to forgive me and i booked us a giants screening of some anime movie i heard her talking about to brandon. but we all know it went in the diner, so cancel that. and i'm not even gonna get a refund, can't anything be easy.

"here, take it," i say giving her to-go box to her, and i took mine and dumped it in the trash. i don't feel like eating it. i take a redbull out the fridge and decide on drinking that.

i go into my room and see eva vacuuming the floor. "did you eat?" i ask her. i know she heard me, but she acts like she didn't i pull the wire from the plug, making her turn her attention to me.

"i asked you if you ate," i repeat. she shook her head quickly and grabbed the wire and plugged it back. once she was done, she left the room and closed my door.

maybe i need to MAKE her like me, i have my ways, i know she'll fall for me.