Chapter 7- Seoul Searching

Once everyone had left the dining room, I was still sitting at the table with Director Fury

Once everyone had left the dining room, I was still sitting at the table with Director Fury. We were quiet for a moment until Director Fury speaks up.

"I know what you're going to ask me." He says.

"Do you?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I don't have to be a mind reader to know what's going on in that head of yours." Director Fury says. "It's about Will."

"Why did you do it?" I ask.

"To keep Will and his family safe." Director Fury replies. "It was to keep future enemies from seeking them out and finding ways to use them against you. After the events in London, S.H.I.E.L.D. brought them in for questioning. I put a stop to it and moved them to New York. I gave Will's dad a job at a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. facility. He doesn't know that. I like to keep it that way."

"So, you have S.H.I.E.L.D. agents watching them everywhere they go?" I ask.

"No. I made it very clear to keep them off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s database. Figured it would make you happy." Director Fury says.

"It does." I say.

"Good. Now the question I want to ask you is, why is Will here with the Avengers?" Director Fury asks.

I give a light chuckle. "Well, about that. He sort of found me when we were at Tony's place. I've tried to convince him many times to stay behind but he refuses to listen." I say.

"You know that by having him here you're putting him in danger." Director Fury says.

"I know. I know. But what am I supposed to do? He wants to help us stop Ultron. I can't exactly stop him from doing that." I say.

"I just want you two to be careful. I know how much he likes you. I'd hate for either one of you to get hurt." Director Fury says.

I give Director Fury a surprised look when he said that Will liked me. "How did you..."

Director Fury lets out a quiet chuckle. "It wasn't that hard to figure out. It's pretty obvious the boy likes you." He says.

I don't know how I feel about having the fact that Will likes me being public. I can't say I like like Will, but I can't really deny it either.

"Look, all I'm saying is, whatever you decide, I'm always here for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was morning the next day. We were about to leave Clint's house to go find Ultron. Will and I walked with Steve and Tony as the two talked. "I'll take Natasha, Kait, Will and Clint." Steve says to Tony. He was fully dressed in his Captain America uniform. He picks up his shield and slings it onto his back.

"All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus." Tony says. "I'll join you as soon as I can."

"If Ultron's really building a body..."