𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

one person éowyn marner could not stand was madison peterson. she was always sticking her fat nose in other people's business and it pissed éowyn off beyond belief. it especially pissed éowyn off when she stuck to her boyfriend's side like fucking glue.

      this particular day, éowyn could tell something was off with her boyfriend, mason. he had been ignoring her all day and was letting madison touch him. mason was the definition of a fuck boy before he started dating éowyn. he would always screw around with random girls, but finally settled down when him and éowyn started to date. 

      éowyn was a cheerleader for the eden hall warriors. her best friend, mindy, was dating rick reilly, the team captain for the ice hockey team. éowyn wasn't his biggest fan, but decided to put up with him for mindy. mindy was bitch to mostly everyone except for éowyn, which is why they were best friends.

      "éowyn, i don't think we should go out anymore. see, madison, is just so gorgeous and amazing. i think her and i would be a much better fit than me and you. don't you think?" mason asked. éowyn couldn't believe that he was breaking up with her in the middle of the lunch room, with madison sitting on his lap.

      "yeah, we just have a lot more chemistry than you guys do. that's why we started hooking up when you two were still dating," madison said. éowyn's eyes widened. she never actually had feelings for mason, but it still hurt to hear that he had cheated on her. 

      "i think you guys make a great couple, truly," éowyn told them and she meant it. they were both conniving, little snakes and éowyn hated them for it. she didn't shed any tears over him, but she did want revenge. the thing éowyn was best at was revenge and she knew the perfect way to get it.

      madison used to date the goalie from the varsity hockey team, scooter holland and what's a more perfect way to get revenge than to date her ex boyfriend? he sat at the same table as éowyn, but they didn't really talk. he had seen what happened between her and mason that day, though.

      madison had cheated on scooter, so it's safe to say he disliked the girl greatly. they were never in love, but scooter had cared for her and it had really sucked when she told him about conner, the guy she had cheated on him with. éowyn was the one who found him crying after his practice that day. 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

      the day after éowyn and mason had broken up, éowyn walked through the halls like the bad bitch she was. she was determined to talk to scooter at some point about the plan, but wasn't sure when she was going to do it. éowyn wasn't the type to wear her cheerleading uniform during school hours, so instead she wore her normal clothes.