𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

monday came around too quickly for éowyn's liking. after everyone slept over at her house over the weekend, she just relaxed and watched criminal minds for the remainder on the weekend. 

      there was a rumor going around the school that they were getting a transfer from and different school and éowyn was praying it was a girl. as much as she loved mindy, she wanted to make friends with some other people. she would branch out to the rest of the girls at eden hall, but most of them hate her for some stupid reason. it is probably because of scooter. he's hot and she's "dating" him.

      scooter and éowyn walked into school, hand in hand as per usual when they saw madison and mason standing together, sucking the shit out of each other's faces. éowyn let out a loud laugh by accident and the other couple broke the kiss.

      "what are you staring at, bitch?" madison yelled at her. the other people in the hallway looked towards where madison and éowyn were standing. 

      éowyn smiled and responded, "oh nothing, just the cakey ass makeup on your face, sweetheart." scooter let out a laugh, before trying to cover it up with a cough. madison smiled sweetly at scooter, completely forgetting about éowyn standing next to him and mason next to her.

      "hey scooter. you look nice today," madison flirted. scooter looked extremely uncomfortable and mason scowled at his girlfriend. éowyn gave him an 'i told you so' look and mason just glared at her in response.

      "what the fuck, maddy!" mason practically yelled at his girlfriend. madison turned and looked at him like he was insane. the couple proceeded to get into a screaming match in the middle of the hallway. 

      éowyn and scooter looked at each other and laughed before continuing to walk down the hallway into their history class. éowyn took her seat next to scooter's and began getting ready for class whe she felt someone sit in the seat on the opposite side of her. she was confused because no one ever sat there. it had always been a vacant seat.

      "why hello éowyn," callan said while smirking at her, "looks like we are in the same class now." éowyn whipped her head around to look at the boy sitting beside her. she could not believe he was the one transferring to eden hall. at the sound of callan's voice, scooter turned to look at him as well and scowled.

      "oh, uhm, hi callan. i didn't know you were transferring to eden hall. you didn't care to mention this to me when we you dropped off the pizzas?" éowyn asked, extremely confused. she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. callan gave her weird vibes. she stole a glance and scooter and saw the angry expressions on his face.

      "i thought it would be a nice surprise," he smirked. éowyn simply nodded her head and turned her attention to the front of the class where her teacher was about to start the lesson. the bell rang and the teacher turned his attention to the class.

      "good morning everyone. today we have a new student joining us. callan, if you would raise your hand for me," the teacher explained. callan's hand rose in the air and everyone turned their attention to the boy next to éowyn. she saw most of the girls and a couple boys stare longer than needed.

      "éowyn, since you are sitting next to him, could you show him around and take him to his next class. you have the next period free, correct?" the teacher asked. éowyn sucked in a breath and nodded her head, saying yes. she turned to scooter and gave him a look that said 'i really don't want to do this'. scooter gave her an apologetic look back.

      "excellent! now, let's start with going over the homework," the teacher said. the class period went by way too quickly for éowyn's liking and before she knew it, the bell had rung. she grabbed her stuff quickly and walked out with scooter, planning to wait for callan in the hallway.