𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

éowyn woke up that monday for school, ready to start her day. she was in a freakishly good mood and it was scaring mindy. one thing about éowyn that everyone knew was that she was most definitely not a morning person. on a normal day, she would probably rip someone's head off if they talked in the morning, but that monday was different. 

      that monday was the monday she was going to show off her "relationship" with scooter. he was planning to pick her up from her dorm that morning so they could walk to class together. she couldn't wait to see madison get jealous again. it was hilarious.

      éowyn got dressed and brushed her teeth quickly. she made her bed, then proceeded to grab her phone and bag.

outfit:

      éowyn heard a knock on the door and she quickly put on her shoes and rushed to the door

      éowyn heard a knock on the door and she quickly put on her shoes and rushed to the door. she said a quick goodbye to mindy and opened the door to find scooter waiting for her. he looked the girl up and down which caused for butterflies to erupt in her stomach. 

      "good morning, love. you look nice today," scooter said while gesturing for her to move out of the room. she started walking and scooter followed behind her.

      "why, thank you, scooter," she replied with a smile on her face. the two continued to walk through the hallways of the dorms.

      "let's go over the plan. we are going to hold hands in the hallways and sit together during lunch. we don't have to make-out or anything, but we need enough pda to make it seem like we are actually dating," éowyn explained to scooter who nodded his head in response.

      "what if i want to make-out?" scooter smirked. éowyn rolled her eyes and smacked the back of his head. as they entered the school hallways, éowyn took a hold of scooter's hand and interlaced her fingers with his. he looked down at the girl and smiled softly as they continued walking through the halls.

      they could hear people whispering about them. it was a shock to the entire student body to see the two together, especially since they had never been seen together before that. éowyn locked eyes with madison and could see the anger on madison's face. to fuel that, éowyn gave her a sweet smile and waved, watching as madison got even angier. 

      scooter noticed as well and lightly laughed at the girl. scooter hated her with a passion, so seeing the girl become so jealous over his new "girlfriend" was extremely amusing for him. the pair continued walking to class, hand in hand. 

      when they finally arrived, éowyn let go of his hand and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek, then went and sat down in her seat. scooter sat on the opposite side of the room, so they had to part ways. to the left of éowyn, sat madison. 

      during the entire class period, éowyn could feel madison's glare piercing the side of her face. éowyn had really been trying hard not to laugh in her face at the girl's blatantly obvious jealousy. anyone could tell madison had wanted to kill éowyn right then and there.

      after class, éowyn and scooter met up once more and walked through the halls together. the people who hadn't noticed the two earlier noticed them then. éowyn and scooter had both been extremely popular at eden hall due to the fact that scooter played varsity hockey and éowyn was a cheerleader who sat with the hockey team.

      "madison was glaring bullets into my head the entire class period. i think it is safe to say we pissed her off greatly. it's what she deserves, honestly," éowyn told scooter. he listened intently, focusing on every word. he was glad to hear that madison was mad about him and éowyn, but he was a little nervous that madison would end up doing something to éowyn. even though they weren't actually together, he still didn't want to see her hurt.

      "she does deserve. please, just be careful around her though. she is crazy, so you never know what she might do to you," scooter warned. éowyn laughed it off and shook her head. 

      "i'm being serious, love. even though we aren't actually dating, i don't want to see you hurt," scooter explained. the butterflies in éowyn's stomach came back and fluttered around. she looked up at him and smiled.

      "thanks, babe, but i am a big girl. i can take care of myself. now, we are going to be late for ms. abernacky's class and i would rather not be, so let's go," éowyn said while dragging the poor boy through the hallway.

      after the morning classes, it was time for lunch and éowyn was prepared to face mason and madison again. she had been waiting all day for that moment and could not wait to see the look of jealousy on madison's face. it was like opening up presents on christmas morning, wonderful.

      scooter and éowyn walked to lunch together and sat down at their normal table, but the time éowyn sat on scooter's lap. this came as a shock to scooter because éowyn never told him about this part. mindy and rick who were sitting at the table as well raised their eyebrows at the two. éowyn shrugged off her best friend and turned to look back at scooter.

      "just go with it," she whispered. he nodded and decided to just brush off the action. then, madison and mason entered the cafeteria and immediately looked towards the couple. madison's eyes narrowed and switched to where scooter's were wrapped around éowyn's waist. éowyn turned around and pecked scooter on the lips before returning to her lunch which sat in front of her.

      "i know you guys are doing this just to make me angry. are you that obsessed with me?" madison asked angrily while stomping her foot. éowyn gave her an incredulous look.

      "not everything is about you, sweetheart. scooter and i dating has nothing to do with you and everything to do with our feelings," éowyn lied with a smirk. she watched as that made madison even more angry. 

      madison let out a squeal of anger and stomped out of the cafeteria with mason following at her feet. scooter and éowyn laughed at the annoying girl and watched in amusement. scooter thought she looked like a little troll stomping away like that.

      éowyn took a bite out of her sandwich and smirked. she knew that it was going to be easy to make madison angry and she could not wait to take it up a notch.

author's note:

i am still sick, however, i am feeling a lot better. i have watched so many movies today it is insane. i just finished parent trap right before this and i am about to rewatch mighty ducks for like the 20th time. anyways, bye <3