𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎
𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚛

-𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚑𝚘

Tʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ Pᴇʀᴄʏ told Polaris and Grover about his dream, where Annabeth was tricked once again by Luke, the son of Hermes

Tʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ Pᴇʀᴄʏ told Polaris and Grover about his dream, where Annabeth was tricked once again by Luke, the son of Hermes. They sat in the meadow watching satyrs chasing wood nymphs through the snow.

Grover looked nervous after hearing about Percy's dream. He started twirling his finger in his shaggy leg fur.

"A cave ceiling collapsed on her?" he asked.

"Yeah. What does that even mean?" Percy wondered.

"Is she okay? Was it, liked live, or more of an omen?"

Grover shook his head. "I don't know. But after what Zoë dreamed—"

"Whoa!" Polaris said, raising a hand. "Zoë had a dream like that?"

"I . . . I don't know, exactly. About three in the morning she came to the big house and demanded to talk to Chiron. She looked really panicked."

"Wait, how do you know this?" Percy asked, a teasing tone in his voice.

Grover blushed. "I was sort of camped outside the Artemis cabin."

"You were?" Polaris asked, crinkling her nose.

"What for?"

"Just to be, you know, near them." Grover said.

"That's a little creepy, Grover," Polaris said.

"You're a stalked with hooves." Percy said, punching his shoulder lightly.

"I am not! Anyway, I followed her to the Big House and hid in a bush and watched the whole thing. She got real upset what Argus wouldn't let her in. It was kind of a dangerous scene."

Polaris could picture that. Argus was big blonde man, who stood at probably 6'5". Zoë, who was much shorter, was also extremely intimidating.

"What did she say?" Percy asked.

Grover grimaced. "Well, she starts talking really old-fashioned when she gets upset, so it was kind of hard to understand. But something about Artemis being in trouble and needing the Hunters. And then called Argus a boil-brained lout . . . I think that's a bad thing. And then he called her—"

"Whoa, wait. How could Artemis be in trouble?"

"Percy!" Polaris complained, swatting his shoulder. "You interrupted! I wanted to hear what Argus said to Zoë."