✈︎

𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜
𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝚓𝚠

Pᴏʟᴀʀɪs ᴡᴀs ᴇxʜᴀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ

Pᴏʟᴀʀɪs ᴡᴀs ᴇxʜᴀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ. She had woke up at around midnight, and could not fall back asleep. She had an inkling that it was her mom's fault, but there wasn't much she could do about it now.

She managed to get out of the Hermes cabin, escape the guard-harpies, and make it down to the canoe lake. She laid down on a grassy area, and looked upwards. The stars shone brightly. The moon illuminated the area, and it was almost hard to believe it was in the middle of the night.

The stars seemed to stretch toward her, but then stopped, and started to swirl into a mini hurricane. They started to form pictures and symbols that only a child of Urania could understand.

Polaris groaned and took out a small notebook from her pocket.

Pᴏʟᴀʀɪs sᴘʀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ the Big House, wheezing heavily from the long run. She clambered up onto the porch, and burst into the living room, where Mr. D and Chiron were having cups of tea and a late night conversation.

They both looked toward her in shock. Chiron even went so far as to drop his teacup into his fake lap.

"SomymomwokemeupreallyearlyandsoIwentoutsideandIsaw-"

"Child, please slow down."

Polaris rolled her eyes before continuing. "So my mom woke me up really early and so I went outside and I had a vision thing-"

"You had a vision?"

"Yes, please keep up." She had finally caught her breath, and moved more into the room. "So I was by the canoe lake, and the stars started to move- you know average stuff-"

Mr. D scoffed. "Get to the point."

"Well I think I know where we can find two super powerful demigods! Also some stuff was super vague, but they're important! I can tell!"

Chiron looked thoughtful, before turning to Polaris. "Go back to sleep."

"But-"

"We will talk about this in the morning."

Polaris grumbled, but left the Big House, and went back to the Hermes cabin. She tossed and turned, before giving up and heading to the arena to practice with her staff.