Come over to my house

The next day.

Classes ended and Sota was putting the books inside his bag when Natsuo went near him. He had a sad look, again.

«Hey Nat» Sota said while closing his bag «There is something wrong?».

«N-no don't worry».

«Then why you came here? There is something I can do for you?».

«W-well Rui asked me to thank you from her for what you did yesterday».

«I don't accept it» Sota said smiling «If she really wants to thank me, she should do it in person».

«Then the three of us can go to L'Amant and eat something this afternoon» He said.

«Oh I thought you weren't so close to ask her out. Especially after what you said me after the mixer» Sota laugh.

«I-it's not like that... I'm to be friendly with her, I hope you didn't tell anyone about what happened between us».

«My mouth is closed, don't worry».

«So you'll come with us right?».

«Sorry I'm busy today» He put the bag on his shoulder «Let's do it another day».

Sota was about to leave but Natsuo grabbed his arm «I... have a problem but I don't really know how to ...» He was about to tell him his relationship with Hina and her affair but he decided to shut down.

«Nevermind...».

«Nat» Sota said «If something bother you feel free to talk about it with me».

He then shook his arm, freed himself from Natsuo's grip «But if you don't feel to talk it's okay. Well see ya».

Sota left the classroom, leaving Natsuo alone.

"So" he thought "I should check some clubs".

"The first one is... Literature club? Oh" He thought about yesterday, when he lost against that middle schooler "My poor Waifu...".

He arrived at the club room. There was a big bookshelf on the right and some tables around. A girl was reading a book.

"Here she is..." He knocked.

The girl gasped hearing it, she rised her head and saw Sota standing in front of the door.

«Y-Yamamoto-San!?» She gasped.

«Ashihara-san» He smiled «Did I interrupt you?».

«N-not at all, I was just reading a book» She stuttered. «Why are you here?».

«I was just checking how the literature club was doing but as far as I know I think the situation is still the same» He went inside the room.

«Y-yeah I'm still the only member here».

«Mh?» He then sighed «Why don't you try to get some new member?».

«I'm not suited for that» She lowered her blushing face.