Jealousy?

Sota was on his bed, trying to sleep, he kept tossing and turning, trying to find the right position to sleep but it was useless.

Something was bothering him.

He got out of the bed and went to the bathroom in order to wash his face.

He stared himself in the mirror.

«What's wrong?» He asked at his reflection «What's wrong Sota?».

«Well you can't answer me» He sighed.

In the end he was able to sleep for a few hours before the sunrise.

«Someone is sleepy» His sister said staring at him, staring at the bowl where his breakfast was.

«I couldn't sleep well» He replied to her.

«Why?» She smiled mischievously «Oh let me guess, is it related with a girl?».

«Well kinda» He yawned.

«Love bothered your sleep uh?» His sister leaned towards him «I'm sure your Nee-chan can help you».

She touched his cheek, pressing it in order to make him speak. He blushed, finding it embarrassing.

«STOP IT» He shouted her «These are none of your business».

While he got up she continued staring at him with her typical mischievous smile «Oh oh I can follow you today and see her».

«Well you will only see Natsuo then» He replied.

«WHAT?» She put a hand on her mouth «A-are you dating your childhood friend? And how do you call him during the intimate moments? Onii-chan?».

She then laughed while repeating Onii-chan.

«Your imagination scary me sometime» Sota sighed.

After breakfast Sota called Natsuo, they decided to tell Al about Rui, inviting him out but Sota had another plan.

Something he thought during the night.

«Nat, let me handle Al» He said to his friend while speaking to him from the phone «You can take this day off, I'll go to talk to him alone»

«I don't really think is a good idea» Natsuo replied from the other side, his voice was sad and tired «Plus I would like to discuss something with you».

«Fair enough» Sota replied him«Let's meet at the park, I'll call Al myself to let him know the rendezvous point».

After the call he contacted Al and, after it he prepared to go out.

«I'll get going» He said opening the door «See you later».

«Don't do lewd stuff with Fujii-kun» His sister said with a teasing tone.

Sota let out a «Ugh» followed by a sigh and then closed the door behind him.

He met Al and Natsuo at the park.