Momo

Few months before.

Momo was walking down the school's hall. She went out of school, walking into the school's garden when someone drop water on her.

«Ahh, Sorryyy!» Said a girl that was watching her from a window with a water bottle on her hand «I didn't see you down there»

Other two people went near her and of them said her «Mika that was so mean».
She was laughing while saying those words.

Mika, the girl that dropped water on Momo, replied «Maybe but I'm sure you hate her too».

«Oh come on, you hate her just because your crush did it with her» The other girl said her.

"What do I do now?" Thought Momo while she was looking at her wet clothes.

«Mika-san that was rude» Momo heard a male voice coming from behind, she turned her head and saw a boy with wavy hair and dark eyes staring right at the window where Mika was «You should apologize to her».

«Y-Yamamoto-san? Have you fallen for her too? Did she use her nympho power on you?» Mika asked.

«What are you talking about?» He said confused «I'm just telling you to behave like a teenager and not like a child». He then sighed «If you don't apologize to her I'll report this like an act of bullying».

«Fine fine, Kashiwabara Momo I'm sorry».

«Eh... The tone you used wasn't....» Sota tried to say but Mika ignored him.

«Kashiwabara-san is that your name right?» Sota asked Momo «Are you okay?».

She stared at him for few seconds and then replied «Call me Momo».

«Momo-San, is it okay?» He smiled at her.

«Still too formal~~ drop the san».

«B-before we talk about it you should change your clothes» He pointed her clothes.

«I don't have any other clothes».

«Mhh» He put an hand on his chin «I have my PE class later but I don't think I'll do anything, I can give you my tracksuit if you want. It may be too big for you but..» He stopped when he saw that Momo was just staring at him.

«Is everything alright...?».

She was still staring at him.

«Okay okay come with me, I'll get you my Tracksuit».

He dragged her to his classroom and gave her his tracksuit, she went to the bathroom and changed her clothes.

The next day Sota was talking to his friend Kine at the school's gate.

«Hey did you take notes during the English class?» Kine asked him.

«Uh? Don't tell me you spent all the time staring at Hina-sensei» Sota replied annoyed by his friend «You and Natsuo are really annoying when Hina-sensei is around».