Fever

Kine, Yuuya, Natsuo and Sota were walking down the school hall, talking about random stuffs.

«Hey guys» Said Kine «Did you see that show today?».

«Oh yeah» Replied Yuuya «I really like the part when-».

«Huh? Rui-chan are you going home?» Asked Yuuya seeing her walking to the school exit.

«I've got a little fever...» She replied.

«Really?» Asked Natsuo «Are you okay? Can you get home alone?».

«Yeah..» She replied.

«Hey hey why are you talking with her in this way?» Asked Kine «Are you her boyfriend or what?».

«Wh-what makes you think that?» Natsuo panicked.

Rui in the meantime was walking away, Natsuo was staring at her from afar.

Sota saw that and said him «Hey if you want I can accompany her at home».

«Eh? Why would you do that?» Asked Kine «Don't tell me that you are her boyfriend too».

«Nothing about it. I just want to make sure she reach home without problems».

«Can you really do it?» Natsuo asked.

«Yeah definitely. I'll use what is so called "council power". If I leave school I can still make up an excuse about the council. I'll return in no time don't worry».

He then ran towards her.

«Hey Rui-san, let me accompany you home» He said.

«I don't need your help» She said «I can do it alone».

«Well I'd you can do it alone I'll just keep you company. I'll return at school when you'll reach home safety».

«Whatever» She replied coldly.

«Eh... You are way too cold» He replied at her tone.

The two of them were walking down the street, directed to Rui's home.

«So» Said Sota «Did you start it?».

«You are referring to the manga you bought?» She asked.

Sota nodded.

«I just read the first volume».

«And?» He asked, eager to know what she thought about it

«It was ... Brutal I guess» She replied.

«L-like a good thing or a bad thing?».

«I liked it don't worry».

The two of them stayed silent for few seconds when Rui softly said «Thank you for it».

Sota heard it and replied «You are welcome».

They reached her home. Rui was trying to open the door while Sota was staring at her from behind.

«Okay then, you reached home. I'll-».

He saw her failing to the ground, but Sota steadily grabbed her «Hey are you okay?!».

She didn't replied at him.

«Oh...» He was able to find the keys, opened the door and took her inside.

«Here we go» he put out her shoes.

«You are boiling» He said feeling her warmth while walking up the stairs with her in his arms.

He opened the door of her room and put Rui on the bed, covering her with the sheets.

Sota took a bowl with cold water and a towel, using it in order to lower her temperature. Sota gently caressed her face with the cold towel, washing out the sweat from her face.