Sorry

The two of them were walking on the street. Directed to Miu's house. Both of them were nervous: Sota was nervous because of Yuuya's "gift". Miu was nervous because it was the first time she brought a guy at home.

«M-my family owns an apartment» She said trying to break the silence «It might be small for you, especially if you are not used to live in a flat».

«My family owns a single house but I'm used to stay in an apartment, I spent a lot of time with my grandparents and they lived in a flat too».

He then shook his head «B-beside of that don't worry about it, small, messy or else.. it's not something that really matter, at least for me».

She smiled after she heard his words.

«Really?» She said «I thought you were more snob than you actually are

«Really?» She said «I thought you were more snob than you actually are. You are really easy going~ I somehow feel more closer to you now~~».

"Wow... Her smiling face is..." He blushed.

They arrived at her place, a small apartment complex. They climbed the stairs and reached her house's door.

«Ready for the mess?» She said nervously.

«Yeah 100% ready» He smiled at her.

«Then come in» She said unlocking the door.

In the same time she opened it he said «Thank you for letting me-».

What he saw next froze him.

Sota saw two kids in the living room

Sota saw two kids in the living room. One of them was reading a Manga, the other one was drawing.

«WOOO» Shouted the boy «NEE-CHAN BROUGHT A BOY?!».

«HEY HARUMA IT'S RUDE TO SPEAK IN THAT WAY!» Miu shouted him back.

«Are you Nee-chan boyfriend?» Asked the little girl.

«HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!» Miu shouted her back too.

«Are you-» Haruma stopped and then said «Wait I know you... YOU ARE THE GUY FROM YESTERDAY!».