Al

Natsuo, during the summer break, tried to write short stories for the club journal but he got stuck.

He decided to go to school in order to borrow a book for references, he invited Rui to come with him but she refused.

When he arrived at school he found Sota inside the clubroom.

«What are you doing here?» Natsuo asked.

«Just some routine stuffs. Kiriya-sensei told me to create an index of all the books we have» Sota sighed «I almost finished, why are you here?».

«I'm searching for a book, I got stuck with my story» Natsuo replied staring at the bookshelf.

«Got it. When you chose it let me know which book you take, I'll update the index».

Natsuo was staring at the bookshelf while Sota was writing the titles of the books on a piece of paper.

Few minutes passed.

«Have you found the book you needed?» Sota asked him.

«Not really».

«Then, would you mind tell me what happened between you and Hina-sensei during the campaign trip?».

«EHHH?» Natsuo shouted «What are you talking about?».

Then he remembered about the small talk he had with Hina at the end of the trip.

«Nothing» Natsuo said «I mean i don't even know what she was thinking back then

«Nothing» Natsuo said «I mean i don't even know what she was thinking back then... And since the trip she has kept distance from me. I think she is trying to avoid me».

«Mh» Sota looked back at the paper he was writing «I understand. Maybe there is something that bother her».

Natsuo didn't speak.

«I take your silence as a "yeah there is something that bother her and I know perfectly what is it"» Sota said.

«Eh.... Yeah».

«Well I won't ask you anything else» Sota smiled «You don't need to worry about it».

Then Natsuo grabbed a small book from the bookshelf and showed it to Sota.

«You take this one? Nothing else?» Sora asked and Natsuo nodded «Okay let me update the index and then you can go».

Sota wrote Natsuo's surname near the title of the book.

«Take care Nat» He said to his friend.

«Yeah you too» Natsuo then exited from the clubroom.

Few seconds after Sota heard a big noise coming from the hall.

After that someone shouted in English

«SHIT MY LIFE SUCKS».

Sota ran out from the clubroom and headed where he heard that voice.