Date

«Mh».

Sota was waiting Miu at the rendezvous point they decided.

She was a bit late.

«I hope she didn't forget it» Sota sighed.

He watched his watch and saw that it was 19:43

After few minutes he heard a voice coming from behind him «H-Hi».

He turned around and saw Miu staring at him, she was wearing a white shirt and a black skirt, not too different from what she is used to wear at school.

«Hi Miu-san».

«W-well...» Miu said, stopping herself.

"She is waiting for something, maybe a compliment?"

«T-this shirt really suits you, I really like it» Sota said.

"Okay I don't think it worked as I expected" Sota thought seeing her looking away.

«L-let's go» She said passing at his side.

«O-okay».

The two of them went to a small cinema.

«We are not late right?» Miu asked.

«N-no thankfully» Sota pointed the ticket office «Shall we go? The movie will start soon».

«Y-yeah» She nodded.

The two of them bought the tickets and entered inside the cinema.

«Let's sit there» Sota said pointing two seats right in front of the screen, not too far from it but not too near either.

There was a guy who was selling popcorns and other types of chips, while they were going to the seats Sota asked Miu «Would you like something to eat? I'll pay for it».

«I-I don't think you should pay for me too» She panicked.

«Don't worry, let's put it in this way. I'm just showing my gentleman side».

«F-fine. I will choose popcorn».

«Perfect» Sota smiled.

The two of them grabbed a bag of popcorn each other and sat down.

«So what this movie is about?» Sota asked her «You asked to watch it».

"I would've liked watch a romantic movie but I didn't want to make it too obvious" She thought "I choose the farthest thing from a romantic story".

«It's an horror movie» She said.

«Oh you are into horror movies?» Sota asked «I didn't expect it honestly. You don't seem to be an horror fan».

«I-It's something that I discovered recently» She made up an excuse.

«Got that. I'm not into horror movies but I saw quite a bit of them. You must watch "Pan's Labyrinth" or "Misery". I'm sure you'll enjoy them».

«I thought you were more into manga and stuff like that» Miu replied.

«Oh well if you want some advices about it I can help you too. I think that any Junji Ito's manga would be perfect».

«I-I will remember them, both movies and mangas».

The movie started.

"This is boring. That's not scary at all" Thought Sota.

He turned towards Miu and saw that her was stiff, her face was full of sweat.

Sota put his hand on her shoulder, making her falter a bit, she didn't expected it.