Detective?

Sota was on his bed reading the manga Miu gave him.

«W-wonderful» He closed it «I couldn't help reading it over twice».

He then put it on the desk «I guess I should go to bed now»

After he turned out the light of his room he saw a slight light coming from his window.

«Wait... Is it already morning? I spent all the night reading?».

Later that day, he arrived at school, Yuuya and Kine were waiting for him.

«Wow you have big eye bags. You stayed up all night or what?» Asked Kine after he saw Sota's face.

«No, I know why you look so tired» Yuuya smirked «You made fire all night right?».

«No and your "gift" caused me troubles» Sota replied.

«Waait you just had sex last night?» Shouted Kine «Oh that's unfair, you two are too good. Me and Natsuo will never be at your level».

«I didn't have sex last night... And by the way, Natsuo is late again?» Sota asked them.

«Yeah, probably he will show up with messy hair again» Yuuya laughed.

In the end Natsuo didn't show up.

During the lunch break Sota went to Rui's classroom and saw that she wasn't there.

"Uh.. I would've talked her about the literature club... Too bad she isn't here" He thought and directed himself to the literature club room.

He knocked on the door and Miu, that was the only one inside, gasped.

She was sat at the table, eating her lunch alone.

«O-oh it's you... You scared me. I didn't expect you to come, especially after what happened yesterday».

«Oh don't worry, we should just move on. That was just an accident» Sota replied to her.

«B-before we move on that subject I would like to discuss about it... for the last time» She lowered her face.

«Uh? Okay» He replied «What do you want to talk about?».

«I want to ask you about the condoms».

Sota was about to reply something like "It was Yuuya's fault, he gave them to me" but she didn't give him the time to reply.

«You know... I haven't had any experience at all, I'm not used to these kinds of attentions. What you made yesterday made me think there was such a possibility even for me... A girl like me that is neither active nor entertaining. A girl like me that know nothing about it. A girl like me that is totally a mess».

She wasn't looking at him, she was so embarrassed by what she was saying. She was grabbing her own skirt, hoping to gain more courage to tell him that.

 She was grabbing her own skirt, hoping to gain more courage to tell him that