Chapter 1

APOLLO~

My daughter is kind to everyone she meets. But my favorite side of her has got to be her spunky side. Or her pranking side.

This morning, she decided that my meetings with the other Gods and Goddesses was boring. She put a whoopee cushion on Father's (Zeus) chair. When he sat down, it sounded like he farted. He thought it was Hermes that did it and was about to seriously hurt him. But Dani decided that she didn't want to see Hermes hurt.

"Grandpa Zeus?" She asked with her big sad puppy dog eyes. She got those from me. Tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, she spoke again. "Hermes didn't prank you. I did. I thought I was putting it on Poseidon's chair. I'm sorry. Punish me, not Hermes of you must." With a fake tear going down her face. I had to hold back a laugh, she most defiantly got her acting skills from me.

Looking over to Poseidon, I saw he was holding back a laugh as were the other Gods and Goddesses. Dad smiled and chuckled.

"You will not get punished. Remind me to teach you about who's chair is who's next time, alright." He told her and she smiled.

Wiping the tear away from her cheek, she ran to Father and gave his leg a hug since he was his 12ft size at the moment. I chuckled and Dani looked my way and winked.

"Come on baby girl. Let's go have some archery practice." I exclaimed and she glowed with excitement. No really, she glows because she can withstand more nectar and ambrosia than any other demigod. Must be because she is one of the most powerful demigods of her time. Dani has been blessed by every single of the Olympians. Like I said, very powerful.

And with my statement, Dani sprinted to our palace and out into the backyard and began the obstacle course that I created that changes evey time she runs it. Always a challenge. She opened her bow and arrow locket (picture at beginning of chapter) and it transformed into her golden bow and arrows. Cool right, I got it for her 12th birthday. She's turned 16 three days ago.

After that fun we were still doing archery practice but now it was dinner time. "Come on Dad. Unlike some people, I need to eat demigod food. Burger, milkshake, a steak. Mortal food. I'm still a demigod no matter how powerful." Dani reminded me. I sighed.

"Ok. Is your aunt here?" I asked. My sister is my twin. She is also Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, Chastity, Virginity, and the Moon. So she has no kids. Her hunt consists of young girls/women that tracks down powerful monsters and kills them as prizes. I never get to go because I flirt with the hunters. Buzz kill sister.

"No. She's out on a hunt again, but she has to be back soon. We have to battle Kronos on Percy's birthday. I plan on being next to her when he comes." Dani replied and sprinted towards the marketplace to get away from me before I could protest her idea.

"Young lady! We need to have a talk about this!" I yelled after her. She laughed and I sprinted after her.

She disappeared down a dark alleyway and made her way to the main palace. I knew it was useless following her so I started to walk towards the main palace to eat dinner.

As I reached the steps I heard a scream. "DADDY! HELP! GRANDPA! KIDNAP!" A voice screamed where the dark alleyway was. I know that voice, DANI!

"DANI! USE YOUR POWERS! I'M COMING!" I screamed and ran to where the screaming was coming from.

Running down the alleyway I saw a blinding light coming from the corner and then a manly scream and golden ichor ran down the street like a river.

"Come on Dani, baby. You know you love me. Why don't you just admit it?" A boy's voice said.

"No! No! You may be the mighty Hercules, be I don't swoon over you like the other demigod girls. Let me go!" Dani screamed and a bright light erupted from her body sending Hercules into the opposite wall. "Daddy?" She said looking towards me and then she fell forward and blacked out.

I ran forward and caught her before she fell. Well, I guess she used he powers too much. I picked her up bridal-style and walked up the steps to the main palace. But before I did, I spit on Hercules head and his hair caught on fire. Serves him right. Attacking Dani, my baby girl. And then I opened the main palaces doors.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣