Chapter 12

DANIELLE'S POV~

I appeared in my father's chariot. He looked shocked that I was there but then it turned to anger. He was battling Typhon with the other gods and goddesses. I shielded Ares as a rogue spear came loose from Typhon's hair.

"Dani! What are you doing here?! You need to be on lockdown in Olympus. I trusted Hestia to get you there with her! I needed you to be the last defense." Dad said and I was shocked. That's why he wanted me to stay on Olympus in lockdown, to protect it when all else has failed.

"Ok. I'll go there with Hestia. It'll make Nico feel better anyway. Can I tell him before I go on lockdown?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Full lockdown will be started in 5 minutes, make it quick. Bye baby-girl, I love you." Dad said and kissed my forehead.

"I will. Love you too Daddy." I said kissing his cheek. And then I disappeared into a ball of light again.

I appeared next to Nico who was in the Underworld, talking to Hades.

"Nico." Was all I said. He turned around in disbelief.

"Dani." He breathed and I ran into his arms. Nico nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and breathed my scent of pine needles and strawberries in. He told me that he loved my scent.

"I needed to tell you that I'm not fighting in the battle. I'm the last defense on Olympus with Hestia. I love you Nico DiAngelo." I said.

"I love you too, Danielle Bella Scarlett. You are the best thing that has happened to me. You made me see the good in things, not just the bad. You are my everything, my world." Nico said truthfully. "I'm coming with you to Olympus. But before we do, I need to convince my father to help. The fight has been going on for hours. Kronos will break through soon if Dad doesn't help." Nico growled.

"Hades, you will help." I said with a fake sweet voice. I was using a lot of charm speak in my voice. Hades was trying to fight the speak but only Dove has stronger charm speak than me.

"Fine. I'll go when the battle starts again, after the night. Go now, before the lockdown starts in," Hades checked his watch, "two minutes." I grabbed Nico's hand and we disappeared into a ball of light.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
HESTIA'S POV~

I'm supposed to be watching Dani! Where is she?! Apollo is going to be so mad at me for not having her here. I can't defend Olympus by myself, let alone take in Kronos and what ever monsters he had with him! I'm the last Olympian.

"Hestia! I'm here and I brought Nico with me." Dani said as she ran into the palace, pulling poor Nico behind her. He was laughing at her actions.

"Good. He can help if all else fails. Did you convince Hades to help?" I asked. Nico nodded.

"Dani charm speaker him into submission. I came with her because I didn't want to leave her, I need to stay with her." Nico said and my heart melted for the young lovers.

"I'm fine with that but if it gets too heated down there, you need to go and help with Dani stays with me. If needed, Dani and I will hide in the Olympian room deep in the palace. I's impossible to get into there without Olympian blood." I said and they nodded.

"Ok. The battle is starting again. Get some sleep. Nico, you can sleep with Dani in the room next to mine in this palace. I prefer to stay here so we can get here easier if Kronos gets here earlier than we planned." I said and we went our separate ways.

Kronos is too powerful to live, it's time to kill him. 'Cursed blade shall reap.' The prophecy says that, I know that it's not Riptide, it's Annabeth's dagger that Luke gave her when he met her. Luke shall make the right decision in the end. Or else Olympus will fall.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
DANIELLE'S POV~

"Goodnight Nico." I said and kissed him on the cheek. He pouted because I didn't kiss his lips. I just laughed at his childlikeness.

"You missed, agapi." Nico said. Agapi means 'love' in Greek. I like this new nickname.

"Oh, did I? I thought I never missed, it's one of my blessings, kardia." I replied cockily. He chucked. Kardia means 'heart' in Greek.

"I guess you missed on purpose. Want to try again?" Nico asked and I laughed.

"Second times the charm." I said and then planted my lips on his. It turned quickly into a full on make out session.

We finally had to pull apart but we were breathing hard. "I love you Dani. You're my one, my only agapi." Nico said and my heart melted. I'm his love! I already knew this, but to hear him say that means the world to me.

"I love you to Nico. My kardia belongs to you." I said and then he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his bare, warm chest. He breathed my scent in and then I fell asleep. The beating of his heart was the only thing I could hear.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣