Chapter 18

DANIELLE'S POV~

I landed on the ground of Tartarus. It wasn't hard but most certainly wasn't soft either. Monsters were heard all around me. I landed in monster heaven. I will most certainly die a painful and slow death because demigods and gods have all killed these monsters.

"Demigod?" A friendly voice called out. I pulled out my sword and held it in front of me. The monster came out and I saw it was a Titan by the name of Iapetus. Percy actually pushed him into River Lethe, causing Iapetus's memory to disappear. Percy convinced him his name was Bob and he was friends with the gods and demigods.

"Bob?" I asked. His face lit up and he scooped me into his arms, I was just like a baby due to his ginormous size.

"Elle!" He squad in delight. He's the only one who calls me Elle. I think it's adorable. Bob's mindset is just like a child's but he is slowly gaining knowledge and turning himself older in his mind. I feel bad for him because the gods have him a job in the Underworld but it was the best they could do. I never thought I would see him again.

"I must protect you. Monsters bad." Bob has always reminded me of Tyson, Percy's half cyclops brother. He was Percy's only friend at like this hippie school and was the charity case. Percy didn't realize he was a cyclops till Anna and I saved him and Percy from being caught by the cops when the hippie school lit on fire. I didn't do it, Laistrygonian Giants did. Don't ask.

We walked for a while and I fell asleep to the steady rhythm of Bob's footfalls.

When I finally awakened, I was in a hut. Probably Bob's. Another giant walked in. I stayed perfectly still and slowly reached for my sword that was on the bedside table. "Elle! He's good too!" Bob said cheerfully as he walked into the room. I relaxed and smiled at the giant.

"Hello. My name is Danielle Scarlett, Daughter of Apollo." I introduced. He put his hand out for me to shake.

"Damasen." He said. We shook hands and I laid back down in the bed.

Then I heard squeals of happiness. I grabbed my sword but was then tackled and it clattered out of my hand. "Bob! Damasen!" I yelled in panic. All they did was chuckled at me. I then looked and realized who had attacked me.

"Bianca DiAngelo!" I yelled, tear coming to my eyes. She looked up and smiled, tears coming to her eyes too. "Zoe Nightshade!" She had tears in her eyes as she leaned against the door frame. I pushed Bianca off of me and we all hugged.

"I-I thought you guys had died!" I choked out. They nodded, unable to say anything.

Flashback-

"Come on Daddy! I want to see Auntie Moon!" A 5 year old me yells as I pull him towards the main palace. He chuckles and I pull him harder. I saw Auntie Moon walking towards the main palace.

"AUNTIE MOON!" I yell. She turns around and smiles as she sees me. She squats down and holds her arms out for me. I let go of Dad to run to her but when I let go, I'm swept into a big crowd.

"Dani?" Dad calls as he looses sight of me.

"Daddy!" I scream. I'm scared and so I sit down and cry. A girl comes up, looking about 15. She had black hair, volcanic black eyes, and tanned skin.

"Danielle, thou must come here." She said. I did as she said and she picks me up and walks towards the main palace.

"Who are you?" I asked her. She smiled at me.

"Thy name is Zoe Nightshade and I'm a Hunter of Artemis, the lieutenant." Zoe said. I smiled at her and put my head on her shoulder when she said she was one of Auntie Moon's hunters.

Flashback Over-

That's when she became one of my best friends. But then she died by her father, the Titan Atlas who was a supporter of Kronos.

When the three of us had calmed down, we sat on the bed I had been sleeping in.

Bianca I had met when I met Nico that same year. Him and Bianca are twins but she died from a mechanical robot killing her.

"We were in Elysium. Zoe decided to leave the stars because there were other boys there who were 'heros' and tried to umm... get with her. She decide to come and join me in Elysium. One day we were practicing archery and then we were kidnapped by Gaea's forces and brought back to life. She wanted us to help her but we refused and ran away. Bob and Damasen found us and offered to let us stay here. We accepted and here we are." Bianca said.

"What can thy do to help the war?" Zoe asked. I took a breath an decided to recite the prophecy again.

"Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire, the world must fall, An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death,
The sun shall shine through one, and be discovered in the darkest of the worlds,
Only one shall make it out with the gift of all." I spoke. The girls seemed to understand most of it, the parts that include me.

"Thou are a Daughter of Apollo and trapped in the darkest of the worlds, Tartarus. Another child of Apollo will come and battle thy but only one will win and escape Tartarus." Zoe spoke sadly. I lifted her chin up.

"Now why is my best friend sulking? I'm going to beat the Hera out of my sibling." I said with a smirk. All Bianca and Zoe could do was cheer and get me ready for battle.

Now all I have to do is beat the Hera out of my brother or sister.
✳️✳️✳️✳️