Chapter 17

DANIELLE'S POV~

"Whore." Hera told me.

"Bitch, slut, Grandpa whore-" Hera cut me off.

"Would you shut up pest?" Hera told me.

"And would you like a new hairdo?" I lit a fireball in my hand. I gave her my innocent look. She glared at me and made a shield around herself. I threw the fireball and it went through the shield and caught her dress on fire.

She screamed and tried to stomp out the fire on her dress. I laughed with Nico and Percy. The rest of Camp Jupiter looked at us like we were crazy.

Finally Hera managed to stomp out the fire. I pouted. "That wasn't nice Grandma." I told her. She screamed in frustration and glared at me.

"I'm going to tell your father!" Hera declared, looking proud. I scoffed.

"Good luck with that. The rest of the Olympians hate you besides Grandpa a little bit. He'll support this." I said. She rushed at me, in her 50 ft goddess size.

"Nico." I simply said. He took my hand and we melted into Percy's shadow. We appeared behind Hera and I shot a fireball at her butt. She yelled in surprise as we laughed at her.

"This is a son of Neptune." Hera said. "Treat him as your own and kill the daughter of Apollo and son of Pluto (Hades)." The Romans didn't even move.

"Why should we kill them?" Reyna asked. Reyna is a Praetor of Camp Jupiter along with Jason Grace who disappeared. I think that Percy was swapped with Jason by Hera.

"Because they hurt me and disrespected!" Hera whined. I scoffed.

"I threw fire at you in front of the gods and goddesses and they didn't do anything. Hell, Mars (Ares) was practically cheering me on!" I yelled. One Roman came forward.

"You must die, I shall kill you myself." It was Octavian, a decent of Dad and I.

"Aren't you such a nice nephew!" I cooed. He glared at me.

"I am more worthy of the blood of the gods than you!" He declared. I laughed, a humorless laugh. Deciding to scare him, I flashed in a ball of light next to him. He screamed a high girly scream and swung his sacrificing knife at me. I parred it with my dagger.

"Nice try. Want to try again?" I asked. He glared at me and swung his knife again. I knocked it out of his hands and it flew away. Reyna caught it and put it in her belt.

"OCTAVIAN!!" A loud voice yelled. Grandpa, Jupiter in this form, flashed in a bolt of lightning.

"Hey Grandpa!" I called out cheerfully. Octavian tried to swing a punch but failed miserably. I caught his fist and flipped him over my head then pinned him to the ground.

"Good job Dani." Grandpa said. I fake bowed as much as I could while pinning Octavian down.

"Thanks. What do ya need?" I asked.

"I'm here to warn Octavian. If he steps out of line again, he will die. Hera, be nicer to Dani or else you shall suffer the consequences." Grandpa said.

Every demigod 'ohhhh!'ed at that statement. I shot Grandpa a thumbs up. He smiled and then took Hera's arm. "Let's go home. Don't you dare bother Percy or anyone ever again." Grandpa said.

Hera stiffly nodded and the two disappeared in a flash of lightning. I turned to Percy and let Octavian go. He glared at me and Reyna threw his knife at him, pinning him to a tree. "Watch your back." He told me. I scoffed along with Reyna.

"Good luck with that." Nico said. "You'll have to get through me first." Octavian stalked off.

"Hey Percy, what do you remember?" I asked him. And then we went through all he remembers and his training with Lupa.

"Does the name Annabeth ring a bell?" Nico asked him. He thought and shook his head no. We sighed.

Suddenly I started to burn. But that's not possible for me. I can catch on fire and it won't hurt. I stood up while Percy and Nico stared at me.

I started to flash out, not by my choice. "Dani!" Nico yelled. He reached for me but I jerked away.

"Stay safe and I love you Nico. I will find you, both of you." I promised them.

"I love you too Dani." Nico said. Percy was having to hold him back. "Try and fight it!" I tried but to no prevail. Then I had an idea. I flashed to my Dad palace on Olympus. I managed it but I was still try to be taken somewhere.

"DADDY!" I screamed. He came running out of his bathroom. His eyes widened when he saw me. Dad ran to me and tried to hold me on Olympus, with him.

"What's happening?" Dad asked, panicked.

"I don't know! It happened while I was talking to Percy about his memories." And then it hit me. "HERA!" I screamed.

Dad's eyes darkened. He pulled me into his arms and managed to slow the flashing. We sprinted towards the main palace, Grandpa and Hera's palace. Dad busted the door open and we saw Hera and Grandpa sitting on the couch.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER??!!" Dad screamed. Grandpa stood up and his eyes blackened too when he saw me.

Hera tried to act innocent but it wasn't working. "YOU HEARD HIM, WHAT DID YOU DO TO DANI??!!" Grandpa yelled. Lightning thundered outside.

Hera's expression turned to anger and disbelief. "What I did to the bitch? I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago." Hera said, her voice rising as she spoke.

"What exactly are you doing?" Grandpa asked, lowering his voice trying not to fry something or someone.

"Why should I tell you, you'll just try to stop it and take her side!" Hera exclaimed.

"I will because she hasn't done anything to anger me, ever." Grandpa said.

"I'm doing the right thing and sending that witch to a place where she'll never escape." Hera said with a smile. "She's going to Tartarus."

And with that I was forced to flash to a place I'll never escape alive. The worst place know to godkind. Tartarus.
✳️✳️✳️✳️