Chapter 2

ZEUS'S POV~

"Dani? Did you hear my granddaughter scream?" I asked in a rushed tone. The other Gods and Goddess who were sitting at the dinning table nodded yes. "Oh no. Ares, come with me. We need to see if Dani is ok." And with that Ares and I rushed out of the main palace doors and I saw Apollo carrying her to us.

"Father, Hercules cornered her in a dark alleyway again. He keeps trying to get with my baby girl!" Apollo yelled getting angry. "I spat in his hair and it caught on fire. He needs to stay away from her. Dani likes Nico DiAngelo. We all know he likes her back. All we have to do is wait for them to realize that they need to get together. She just had a power loss from blasting Hercules into the opposite wall and drawing a major amount of blood." He smiled and brought her to the healers room going through the dinning room and drawing gasps from the other Gods and Goddesses.

"APOLLO! What did you do to my niece?!" A young woman's voice rang out. Apollo cringed and started walking faster, near a run. Ahh, my daughter, Artemis, Apollo's twin sister. Haha. He's so going to get chewed out by her.

"Did Hercules try to make a move on her again?" Aphrodite asked in her melodic voice.

"Yes. Dani used her powers and blasted him into the opposite wall of the alley way. I'm so proud, she drew a lot of blood from the idiot. Aphrodite, can't you do something about him? Charm him to like someone else, anything?" Apollo asked begging.

"Can't, he's set on her. But, I can help Nico and Dani get together. If you would like?" Aphrodite answered and asked Apollo. He nodded and proceeded to enter the healers room with Artemis on his heels.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
DANIELLE'S POV~

All that was wrong with me was that I was drained of energy and tired. I was also extremely hungry.

"D-Dani, you okay baby-girl?" A voice asked, Dad. I opened my eyes and saw Dad's crooked grin looking down at me. I grinned.

"Hi Daddy! I'm hungry, can I get a burger?" I asked and he laughed.

"That is no way for a young lady to speak Elle. Ask politely for food." A warm voice said. I turned around and saw Aunt Artemis.

"Auntie! No, if I was a young lady I wouldn't be wearing jean shorts and a crop top around Gods and Goddesses. I also wouldn't burp durning our feasts. Or prank grandpa Zeus with a whoopee cushion and say I meant to place it on Poseidon's throne." I said grinning and then Dad and I burst out laughing. Aunt Artemis scowled and looked at us in distaste.

"See, I always told you I was the fun of the family!" My Dad exclaimed and grinned. "Let's go to the feast. They wanted to wait till you were up and ready. You were only out for about 10 minutes." I grabbed my Dad and Aunt Artemis's hand's and ran through the healer's doors.

"Hiya Scar. Took ya long enough. Sit down, I'm starving!" Ares growled and I glared at him and he grinned. He's the only on who can call me Scar. Makes me sound vicious and terrifying. I am scary and terrifying, but the name helps.

"Hey Ares. I'm starving too so don't you dare growl at me." I grumbled and Aunt Artemis muttered something about not being a lady and me needing to joint the hunt to become one.

"Daughter, Dani isn't going to ever join your hunt. She could never give up boys or kids. We all know she has a crush-" Zeus said before being interrupted by me.

"Don't you dare say his name grandpa. I only told Dove so she could help me look cute and improvise my closet. Dove, did you tell grandpa about my crush?" I asked. I call Aphrodite, Dove. She looked away in guilt and it confirmed my question.

"It's ok. As long as he doesn't find out. Can I go to Camp Half-Blood tomorrow? Or do I have to go to Camp Jupiter?" I asked while everyone began eating. I'm the only demigod who knew there is two demigod camps. Camp Jupiter is a Roman demigod camp and Camp Half-Blood is a Greek demigod camp. No camp knows about the other. Grandpa wants me to keep them separate until the great prophecy is discovered. Even if I have to lie to anyone who asks. Makes me feel really guilty.

"You're going to Camp Half-Blood tomorrow. I have a feeling Nico wants to tell you something important." Dove said with a sly smile. "Do you want to come design and make some new clothes for Camp?" I nodded yes. "If you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for Dani and I's design time." She said and wiped her mouth before she left the main palace.

"Dad, may I please be excused?" I asked and he nodded. I burped loudly earning a laugh from everyone beside the Goddesses. They frowned at me and Hera glared at grandpa.

"Nice one- Oompf!" He said as Hera elbowed him in the ribs. "I mean, you are a young lady. You can do better than that weak burp!" He said laughing because he tricked Hera into believing he was going to scold me. His sweet, little granddaughter. Haha. Hera hates me already so I really don't care what she thinks.

"Sorry, didn't have much pop. Only three cups this time." I said and he let loose a laugh that came from the belly. "I'll do better next time." I said faking a shameful look.

"I expect you too. You're my daughter." Dad said and I waved good bye to everyone and made my way to Dove's palace which was by Dad and I's palace. Time for some designing! I grinned to myself. Most girls would kill to spend a little time with the Goddesses of love and beauty. I get to spend about half the day with her. Suckers!
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣