Chapter Seven

I look at the way Aurora is looking so concentrated on the task on her hand

I look at the way Aurora is looking so concentrated on the task on her hand. But I am itching to annoy her just to see her angry face which is very cute. I am not sure why I am here today leaving important meetings in the hands of my trusted employees.

I only know that this woman is doing something to my mind and soul which is making me restless. As if I can't wait to see her the next day. It's neither good for her nor me because it will only catch unnecessary attention which can cause trouble for both of us. Yet, I can't keep myself away from her.

Evelyn is also getting suspicious of my intention to with Aurora. If she gets any whip of my interest in her dear friend then she will tell mom about it and only God knows how I will handle that woman.

It's not like I don't love my mom but she gets so excited whenever she hears about my linkups thinking that she will finally get to plan my wedding. However, every time she gets disappointed when I refuse to settle down.

"Are you going to stand there or do you want to eat something?" Aurora asks while icing a cake.

"Can you suggest me something?" I reply.

"I have some freshly baked Applesauce Muffins. You can try them if you want." She replies.

"Okay, give me one." I answer without thinking.

"Wait a minute." She replies and gets out of the kitchen. I look around the large kitchen which is very neat despite being used so much.

"Mew." I look at Skittles who is sitting on one of the counters and notice she is looking at the front of the bakery.

" I look at Skittles who is sitting on one of the counters and notice she is looking at the front of the bakery

So I look at the way she is looking and chuckle seeing another cat in a woman's arms.

"Are you interested in that cat?" I ask and get another mew in response.

"Hmm, but I don't think your mommy will like that very much." I retort thinking I can get Skittles to meet the other cat.

"What are you mumbling about?" Aurora asks coming inside the kitchen and hand me a plate with Applesauce Muffin.