Chapter Forty

When I come back home I find it quiet, much quiet then usual

When I come back home I find it quiet, much quiet then usual. I think Aurora isn't here but whenever she goes out she at least leave a message. So, I check my phone but no, she hasn't sent me any message regarding her going out.

I decide to not ponder on this matter much and get fresh because frankly speaking I need a long shower. So, I walk inside our room but stop when I find an outfit on the bed and a note attached to it.

"I would like you to get ready quickly because I have prepared something for you. So, be quick and come to the terrace. I am waiting, babe."

Instantly excitement feels my tired muscles wanting to know exactly what my precious has planned for me. So, just as she has said in the note, I quickly get inside the washroom and scrub myself clean. Then after wiping my body, I wear the outfit which is basically a green t-shirt and grey sweatpants. I style my hair like I do usually and then dash into the stairs to reach the terrace.

Upor arriving there my eyes widen seeing the cozy set up. There's a makeshift tent which is decorated with tiny lights. There is a mattress covering the floor while a few pillows along with blankets are on top of it. But what surprise me the most is the projector which is showing the introduction of a movie and the name of the movie is 'About Time'.

"We couldn't watch the movie on our first date so I thought why not watch it today?" I hear a voice from the side and instantly a big smile appear on my face seeing the love of my life who is walking towards me holding a flower bouquet.

"Is this for me?" I ask getting another surprise.

"I am not seeing anyone else here." Comes her sarcastic reply making me chuckle at the changes in her nature which I am enjoying. It seems like the real her is making it's presence known.

"I have never heard about boys receiving flowers from their girls." I comment taking the bouquet from her hands.

"Because girls don't know how to treat their boys but a woman knows how to treat her man." She replies confidently looking at my eyes and damn if it's not the sexiest thing I have heard.

"Thank you for the flowers, precious." I tell her and bend down to kiss her which she doesn't decline. Instead, she wraps her slender arms around my neck and deepen the kiss making me want to just make love to her right here right now. But I want to get her consent before doing anything.

"Let's go or the food will get cold." She says after pulling away from the kiss.

"After you my lady." I say dramatically bowing my head while she laughs seeing my antics.

Hand in hand both of us make our way near the setup and sit down on the mattress. She opens a box of Pepperoni Pizza and then pours beers in two glasses. We start having our dinner while enjoying the movie which is not bad.