Chapter Twenty Five

It's been two months since I have agreed to become Nicholas's girlfriend and life is full of bliss

It's been two months since I have agreed to become Nicholas's girlfriend and life is full of bliss. Every day we talk over the phone or if possible try to spend time together. We have gone on several dates which are some of the most beautiful moments of my life. As time goes on I can get to know him better, understand him and say that it is not easy to find people like him.

The tabloids are still full of articles about our relationship but now I don't give a thought to them. Because I know what's the truth so I don't care about anyone's opinion of me. At least it's good that I haven't seen Matthew again because I don't want him to ruin my life.

Today, I am going to shopping with Evelyn who has asked me to be her Maid Of Honor which comes as a surprise because I thought she would prefer some of her other friends whom she knows for a long time. But I am not complaining as she is really my best friend. I have already gotten ready and now just waiting for her to arrive. Just then, I receive a text from her saying that she is waiting outside the building. So, I pick up my purse and walk out of the apartment.

"How are you, bride-to-be?" I ask as soon as I reach near her car.

"Very excited as well as a little nervous. I still can't believe that I am really getting married in three months." Evelyn replies hugging me.

"I am really very happy for you. Not only that, I can officially call you my family when you get married to Owen." I let out getting inside the car.

"Seriously, it came as a huge surprise that you are Owen's cousin. People say true that this world is really small." She remarks making me nod my head.

"I am just happy that I finally got to meet my Aunt after so many years." I reply.

It takes us nearly half an hour to reach the boutique from where Evelyn wants to get her wedding dress. But turns out, she doesn't like any of the designs available there so I ask the designer to design something unique. After giving instructions to the designer, we walk to the jewelry shop where she selects some Diamond jewelry to go with her dresses.

However, on the way out of the shop we bump into none other than Sienna who gives me an unimpressed look while smiling brightly at Evelyn.

"What are you doing here, Evelyn?" Sienna asks sweetly making me roll my eyes because seriously, there is nothing sweet about her.

"I am here to buy some important things for my wedding." Evelyn replies smiling.

"Oh, wow! Finally, you are getting married. But why didn't tell me that you are going for shopping? I could have come with you so that you could get some real help." Sienna remarks giving me a disgusting look as if I care what she thinks.

"Umm, actually I wanted to have Aurora to come with me and that's why I didn't tell you. Don't worry, if needed I will definitely contact you." Evelyn says and without waiting for Sienna's reply we walk away from there.